Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H1Z1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

I can't get past 7th in battle Royale :(

I also suspect a fair bit of aim botting. How can people hit you from so far out and not miss one shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I can't get past 7th in battle Royale :(

I also suspect a fair bit of aim botting. How can people hit you from so far out and not miss one shot?

Because some people be like

tumblr_mulf5l40kL1sja40qo1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

Because some people be like

tumblr_mulf5l40kL1sja40qo1_400.gif

and i am one of them people :) having put now 85+hours into the game in the last 2 weeks.

placed 5th just now, buzzed. It was a boring match but still the highest i have come.

All i got was a ****ty Mystery bag! Thats like getting a UAV from an airdrop in COD.

Dont know how im going to feel about paying for Battle Royale soon enough, its a great game but they already took money from me, sometimes you spawn in and its instadeath, if i paid for a game and that happened i would rage quit

Having some lopgging on issues today, anyone else?

Validating game files, then i m going to verify integrity, hopefully that works, last thing i want is to have to wait on a support ticket!

• Advertisement

So it was the integrity of the files. A very easy fix thankfully, what server are people playing on? Wouldn't mind joining a group

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Not played in many a month. What sort of changes have happened? How is base building these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Can people stop using year of birth as passwords, starting to feel guilty at this stage.

Recently been raiding the same base over and over as i usually spawned near it. I do most of my shopping there.

1994-1998 are common.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

Varik wrote: »
    1994-1998 are common.

Holy feck, I feel old now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

James74 wrote: »
    Holy feck, I feel old now!

You're probably safe, at this stage i give up guessing around mid 80s.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Bought this during the sale but after I click play on the launcher it starts for maybe 5 seconds then freezes my whole PC. Haven't even been able to find any answers that work, tried a few compatibility and run as administrator solutions but its still crashing. Just wondering has anyone here had the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

Have people given up on this or??? Just picked it up there, and dunno whether to activate it as I was planning on trading it for CS:GO keys. I'm a diehard Dayz fan, but I must say I'm very intrigued.

I only picked it up duing the steam sale but the few hours I've played have been pretty fun. The battle royales are class and can be really tense a lot of the time, there is team battle royales now as well but I haven't had a chance to play one yet.

vlad2009 wrote: »
    Have people given up on this or??? Just picked it up there, and dunno whether to activate it as I was planning on trading it for CS:GO keys. I'm a diehard Dayz fan, but I must say I'm very intrigued.

o god no, there is a huge player base still in this game. I stopped playing for a bit there but got back into it recently and it is ****ing amazing. I don't play the survival at all only the BR's really. And they have brought in the team BR's now and they are ****ing class. There has never been a game that gets my blood and adrenaline pumping as much as this game. It is alpha but it is the smoothest alpha I have ever played, and they have a great anti cheat. In over 200 hours played I have come across 1 that I know of.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Picked this up the other day, only got it installed last night so im hoping to get home and play a few hours this evening to see what its like :)

Downloading mine now

I'd be up for playing a bit of this whether its Team BR or just survival feel free to add my steam its the same as my username on here

I'll add you, but have dayz planned for tonight with a mate. But I'll definitely play soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

only got into this in the past few days, the team BR is great craic, the 5 man is a no go with randoms they end up shooting ya half the time. if anyone wants to play teams just add em same username as here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Anyone on here playing this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

I'm intirested in this but have a policy against Early Access games, what's it like content-wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I'm intirested in this but have a policy against Early Access games, what's it like content-wise?

I'd wait til its fully released it'll be free to play then.

Not worth the 17.99 I paid for it tbh, was fun for a week or so though. Game seemed a bit dead whenever I've hopped on recently though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

love the game, still play it.
    Has an average of 5k players on a day,

I will admit doing survival mode is quite bad unless you have a clan with you and build bases.
    But battle royal is probably the best thing in the game :) more people play that then the survival. Which is weird as its classed as a zombie survival game and yet theirs no zombies in battle royal :P

goes on sale every now and again so if I was you id wait with the 2 sales coming up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

I really love this game but I've only played battle royale. It's incredibly smooth for an alpha, I've had very few issues with it.

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    love the game, still play it.
    Has an average of 5k players on a day,

I will admit doing survival mode is quite bad unless you have a clan with you and build bases.
    But battle royal is probably the best thing in the game :) more people play that then the survival. Which is weird as its classed as a zombie survival game and yet theirs no zombies in battle royal :P

goes on sale every now and again so if I was you id wait with the 2 sales coming up.

this is well worth getting, specially now it is only €12.99 on steam sale. i have 500+ hours in it now.

agree 100% survival is not worth doing unless you have 4 or more on with you and loot is VERY scares. But what survival lacks Battle royal makes up for.

player base is a lot more than 5k daily, i never see the numbers below 10k.
    even riht now they are at 18k+ on the stream community HUB.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Looks like this game is going to actually turn into 2 seperate games and neither will be free to play!

One will be the sandbox survival and the other the battle royale section of the game. Bpth will cost €19.99 each. Console versions of both have been confirmed also.

Persoanlly im delighted,my main interest would be the sandbox aspect and having that free to play would have been hard to make fair and also make money at the same time so i think thats a good call on behalf of Daybreak. Cant really comment on the battle royale as ive never played it.

Alao if you bought into early access on steam you get a copy of "both games" which works out pretty well.

Article for reference:
    http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=news&y=2016&m=02&d=05&WeblogPostName=h1z1-splitting-into-two-games-console-versions-confirmed&GroupKeys=

Yeah I got the "grandfather" email today.

It shows John Smedley is a gamer at heart.

EoinHef wrote: »
    Looks like this game is going to actually turn into 2 seperate games and neither will be free to play!

One will be the sandbox survival and the other the battle royale section of the game. Bpth will cost €19.99 each. Console versions of both have been confirmed also.

Persoanlly im delighted,my main interest would be the sandbox aspect and having that free to play would have been hard to make fair and also make money at the same time so i think thats a good call on behalf of Daybreak. Cant really comment on the battle royale as ive never played it.

Alao if you bought into early access on steam you get a copy of "both games" which works out pretty well.

Article for reference:
    http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=news&y=2016&m=02&d=05&WeblogPostName=h1z1-splitting-into-two-games-console-versions-confirmed&GroupKeys=

yea the best part of this news is that it WONT be free to play, that means a LOT less hackers. they will be less likely to want to hack if it is going to cost €20 each time they get banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

splitting a game into two seems like a dick move to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Why?

Advertisement