Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Army Psychometric Tests 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

Well I wudnt mind either tbh.

I'd say because of the amount of people who applied and the amount of people who did the fitness test in McKee we'll havto wait a bit longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kev_costo94

I applied to McKee Barracks aswell, im a dual applicant and still no word about an interview for army or navy, got the email about the psychometric test though

Does anyone know how well you have to do in relation to the comparison group? like above average or what? I can't tell if i did well enough in the psychometric test

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheStig13

Got an email earlier about my interview in the curragh on the 22nd. Anyone else hear anything?

I'm a duel applicant aswel.

In the verbal, I got 99% above the average and in the numerical I got 92% above the average.

I've an interview for the navy in two weeks time but I've an exam on the same day so im going to try and it moved.

I'd say because of the numbers that did the fitness test in McKee, we'll be waiting till the end of next week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kev_costo94

Im still waiting to hear from the army I done my fitness in McKee, Im getting abit worried about it now

• Advertisement

I just got an interview for next Friday in Cathal Brugha.

I did my fitness test in McKee and I'm a duel applicant aswel.

In the navy email there was an attachment with the competencies for the interview but I didn't receive that with the army email.

Anybody who got an army interview, did the they get an attachment listing the competencies?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Irishboy!

Anybody do their interview for the army yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Ben1994

You get sheets on the day with a few questions about yourself and your garda vetting. Well i did anyway in collins. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 vivalaquinta

What kind of questions do they ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Irishboy!

Anyone who did there interview know when we should be hearing something?

The wait would kill ya :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭aoife524

Where is the best place to find sample tests?
    Thanks ☺

I got email yesterday, have to go to curragh in Kildare for stage 4. How many more stages are there? Anyone have any idea?

It says it's for job preview and psychometric verification testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pokerface92

I got email yesterday, have to go to curragh in Kildare for stage 4. How many more stages are there? Anyone have any idea?

It says it's for job preview and psychometric verification testing.

I also got this email.
    Every other person I know got the email saying they are on the panel until 2015.
    I think I prefer my email

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rydugg

All my friends got the same one. But I got a date for job review and psychometric verification in the curragh. Im guessing all the lads got places on a waiting list ?:/

My mate got email saying he is suitable for the army and waiting for a date to do his medical. Wonder why some of us have to do psychometric test and others dont.

Anyway all I can say is we are on the next stage so nothing to worry about lads.

Advertisement