Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Army Psychometric Tests 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Irishboy!

Thats strange, the retest is ment to be end of June? Where did u apply for? What dates ur interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Packoman

Collins Barracks, Cork. My interview is on Monday, 12th May.

Packoman wrote: »
    Collins Barracks, Cork. My interview is on Monday, 12th May.

Wasn't expecting them to come around so soon, did it say anything about bringing a cv or any references with ya?

Didn't say anything about a CV or references. The email has a list of things to bring (copy of the email, birth cert, photo etc.) and there's an attachment which outlines the topics of the interview and what they mean. All fairly straight forward.

Packoman wrote: »
    Didn't say anything about a CV or references. The email has a list of things to bring (copy of the email, birth cert, photo etc.) and there's an attachment which outlines the topics of the interview and what they mean. All fairly straight forward.

Thats good i suppose, least it dont seem too difficult.. Wonder if anyone else got one?? Hope to get mine soon, best of luck with it anyways :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Ben1994

I got an email too for Collins barracks 12th of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kev_costo94

Is this interview you got for reserves or pdf?

Pdf for me.

Hows this possible? do you not have a retesting in june, i thought the interviews were after the 2nd sitting

I thought the same. I reckon I'll still have to resit the test if I get through the interview.

• Advertisement

Do you know yourself has anyone else got interviews?

Well Ben1994 up the page has, and we're both at Collins Barracks so it's probably different for each place.

Its just an odd thing for the PDF to be doing because i was told the interview wasnt till july, Best of luck anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 3 john3000

Hi Lads,

I have got confirmation of interview to be held in Cork next week just to let you know, does anybody know how many candidates will be through to the interview stages as a matter of interest? Thanks

thought people who passed the test would have got retested in june before an interview, like the email stated..
    just a bit worried as I havent heard anything, did you even hear anything about the Psychometric test score or did they just ask for an interview?

I can only say what was stated in my email and the sequence was fitness test, pyschometric testing, then interview if successful here then retesting and medical lads

My email just says, if the applicant is sucessful the psychometric test will be retested in the Curragh from 23rd-27th June? nothing mentioned about an interview.. bit confused here now don't know what to do

Yes I got the same but it also says interviews being held between the 12th and the 16th I think, I wouldn't worry if you haven't heard anything yet as I'm sure they would have to contact you either way. Give it a day or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fallen96

Did you receive the email today

Got my email for interview today, curragh on the 15th of May, said nothing about psychometric testing though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

It's really short notice. Same with the finness. One weeks notice and my employer requires two weeks notice to request days off. Still have yet to get an email

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheStig13

anyone else get feedback on how they done? i received an email there a few minutes ago telling me how I done

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

Yes I got a feedback email there now.

For any of the people who got a date for the interview, did they get a feedback email first before the interview email?

Also anybody who did their fitness test in McKee barracks get an interview?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭ryan101

Does anyone know anything about the psychometric tests for the army? how hard they are? whats asked? ways to prepare?

Thanks.

Watch Rambo and Jean Claude Van Damme films.
    Arnie if you are stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 shanemulh92

killer91 wrote: »
    Yes I got a feedback email there now.

For any of the people who got a date for the interview, did they get a feedback email first before the interview email?

Also anybody who did their fitness test in McKee barracks get an interview?

I was in Mckee. All I got was the email saying how well I did in the test. I performed below average on the instuctions and above average in the numeracy. That was at midday. Nothing since.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fallen96

Just received feedback on how I done but nothing about a retest or interview it's not looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 7 shanemulh92

Irishboy! wrote: »
    Got my email for interview today, curragh on the 15th of May, said nothing about psychometric testing though

Did you get results of psychometric before u got the inrerview email?

I'm after getting an interview for the navy in two weeks time shortly after the feedback email.

There's still no word about the army interview as I applied for both.

I got an email about the interview before the feedback one. I applied at Collins Barracks, Cork.

• Advertisement

Has anyone got an interview date for McKee barracks, I got my feedback email but nothing about my interview

Ye same here but I got an interview for the navy.

Advertisement