Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I might still get Diane, assuming I quit sleeping!

Got to the ten handy enough but that was never the hard one. Going to be incredibly tight and I'm considering clams if I'm close enough. It's 10 clams to speed up Peter's task and it seems to be an always drop.
    gubbie wrote: »
    Whats the other timed event?

12 Terror dogs in 3 days. Easily doable but annoying to have yet another timed one already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I'm on route to get the 12 terror dogs by tonight, if i remember to log in every 2 hours :(

Just looking through the items that can be unlocked in the events menu.
    It seems that the stay puft man will be paying our Quahogs a visit :D

I need 10 more terror dogs in 32 hours. Maybe I can squeeze in a little sleep after all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Game keeps crashing when i visit friends, On IOS, anyone else get this?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Game keeps crashing when i visit friends, On IOS, anyone else get this?

Same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

not crashing for me, but constantly asks me to log in to Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Does anyone know what the max level is for Patrick Stewart and the other Comic Con celebs? I'm after getting him to level 16. Every other Family Guy character, except Peter, max out at 15.
    I just want to max these guys out, so I can retire them, as they are pretty useless these days.
    (except George Takei, who can get you fright points)

Does anyone know what the max level is for Patrick Stewart and the other Comic Con celebs? I'm after getting him to level 16. Every other Family Guy character, except Peter, max out at 15.
    I just want to max these guys out, so I can retire them, as they are pretty useless these days.
    (except George Takei, who can get you fright points)

Some of them get you FP for the 1 day task, but not the other tasks, so be sure to check that :)

About max level, not sure really, I would have thought it was 15. But Ron Pearlman is level 15 for me and still going.

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Some of them get you FP for the 1 day task, but not the other tasks, so be sure to check that :)

About max level, not sure really, I would have thought it was 15. But Ron Pearlman is level 15 for me and still going.

Patrick Stewart, Felicia Day, Ron Perlman & Stan Lee don't get you FP. I didn't fork out the clams for Nathan Fillon or Brian Cranston. (as much as I wanted to get Brian!)

I really hope they don't go to a really high level before maxing out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nathan Fillion has a one day task that gets you some FP, I don't have Cranston though so I dunno about him.

• Advertisement

Yeah, it's Fillion, Cranston and Takei that get you FP for the 1 day tasks.
    The trio that are marked in FaceSpace as Comic-Con Celebrities Too :)

I'd say they'd max out at level 20, but it'll be an awful grind as I only put those guys on 1 day tasks and that's the slowest way to get XP.

Seeing how I'm getting Peter to get a Terror Dog every 2 hours, I have them all on 2 hours to try get their levels up.
    I'm not that bothered now though. I thought I nearly had them max. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Why would you care about maxing your characters? Seems a bit pointless

gubbie wrote: »
    Why would you care about maxing your characters? Seems a bit pointless
    A sense of completion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Anyone else not able to log in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,895 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The next event is going to be American Dad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Tension here. 2 hours until the Vinny bonus expires. Task to get the last item ending in about 1hr 35 mins. It's an Extra Rare. Will luck be on my side? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

chrislad wrote: »
    Tension here. 2 hours until the Vinny bonus expires. Task to get the last item ending in about 1hr 35 mins. It's an Extra Rare. Will luck be on my side? :D

Use clams ?

I've gotten pretty bored with this update already. The premise is fine, it's just too slow and obviously weighted towards clams for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I didn't unlock Diane until I'd crafted ghostbuster Peter and I'm still going to be one short of the jar things by the time the timer runs out. I thought I was being really on to it as well. Anyone else have the same problem?

• Advertisement

Woshy wrote: »
    I didn't unlock Diane until I'd crafted ghostbuster Peter and I'm still going to be one short of the jar things by the time the timer runs out. I thought I was being really on to it as well. Anyone else have the same problem?

Use clams to speed up Peter. Think it's only 10 clams and I got a drop every single time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Use clams to speed up Peter. Think it's only 10 clams and I got a drop every single time.

I guess I'll have to - bit crap that despite a big effort I'll still need to use clams. I was saving up for Consuela!

Woshy wrote: »
    I guess I'll have to - bit crap that despite a big effort I'll still need to use clams. I was saving up for Consuela!
    I'm saving up for her too.......but I'm very very tempted by Predator.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

The whole Diane thing was a pain in the ring!
    I didnt end up making it to getting her, You would really need to have logged in every 2 hours it feels like!! Missed it by six jars.

The timed limits on characters are annoying a great way for you to spend clams.

coolisin wrote: »
    The whole Diane thing was a pain in the ring!
    I didnt end up making it to getting her, You would really need to have logged in every 2 hours it feels like!! Missed it by six jars.

The timed limits on characters are annoying a great way for you to spend clams.

I got Diane no hassle but thanks too the tip here not too dig her up! I'm just sending quagmire snd peter out too zap ghosts and all the rest have no jobs!! I send Diane for traps

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I missed Diane by 2 jars because I was at an 8 hour conference. I purchased the Predator. Realised I don't watch enough Family Guy to know who any of the other premium characters are!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I got Diane no hassle but thanks too the tip here not too dig her up! I'm just sending quagmire snd peter out too zap ghosts and all the rest have no jobs!! I send Diane for traps
    Get Jerome to Trade Baseball cards, Lois to Have a Drink.
    Bonnie and Pink Brian (if you have him) can split a Rosé.
    Cool Aid Guy, King Butt, Human Rupert and George Takei (also if you have them) do a 24hr action which earns you FP and vials.

Get Jerome to Trade Baseball cards, Lois to Have a Drink.
    Bonnie and Pink Brian (if you have him) can split a Rosé.
    Cool Aid Guy, King Butt, Human Rupert and George Takei (also if you have them) do a 24hr action which earns you FP and vials.

I don't have pink Brian, King butt or human Rupert

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Level 4 brings joe ghostbusters outfit, Francis' grave and little trick or treaters.

I've too much stuff walking around the town waiting to be cleared.

Adam west dogs
    Terror dogs
    Trick or treaters

Also all the Halloween stuff blocks a lot of the view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,895 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Don't dig francis' grave as there is 5 day timer quest similar to diane
    http://familyguytips.com/2014/10/16/francis-griffin-warning-how-to-unlock/#more-6663

Advertisement