Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw After Mania - April 7th [Mania Spoilers Inside]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I like how on the preshow of Raw they're showing actual videos from Wrestlemania as opposed to the stills or super slow mo vids they show for a split second on Raw. obviously cos if you're watching the preshow it means you're on the network and have paid for the PPV

was just thinking that! big difference.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I'd like it if after an add break or even end segment we come back to RAW with a coffin in the ring Undertaker gets his last long entrance. He goes on to say his piece and the locker room come out and surround the ring. He opens the coffin lid and the gongs start again the minions he's had recently come down to the ring he sits into the coffin wnd lies down. The lid closes and hes brought out with the locker room following

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭cena

What has happened to ryback. He was a top dog last year and now he is hardly on t.v

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Has the WWE Network been geoblocked for anyone now?

rovert wrote: »

Pre show working fine for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

rovert wrote: »

Nope but I've had to reset my unblock-us about 3 or 4 times in the last few weeks. Just on the website, not on the ps3. Just update internet address and it fixes it.

nope still on for me with unblockus on chrome.

ugh, really didnt need to watch that botched ending to the cena match again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'll be very disappointed if Heyman doesnt open.

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Bryan's opening

• Advertisement

Said on the pre show that Bryan is opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,320 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Bryan to be cut off by Heyman saying his client wants the title :)

Showing all the big moments on post mania Raw from the past few years. Surely a sign of something huge later

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I was thinking with taker and I know it has probably been debated to death on here but have not been on. But I am thinking 1 of 2 things happened. Either taker only recently realised he would not be able to go on and the streak would have to end so they ended it with lesner.

2. He was meant to win it but for some reason could not physically kick out at the end. I say this due to the reaction of the referee who kinda seemed shocked he counted 3, lesner who looked shocked at the end and it was up to Heman to make some statement plus they left very quickly. I also think the commentators were very shocked as they did not think it would happen I mean Bradshaw toned it down pretty much to mute as if stunned for real.

I am glad the streak is gone it has gone pointless for the last number of years

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Didn't Heyman tease a new guy a few weeks ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Get Hyped

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Jester252 wrote: »
    Didn't Heyman tease a new guy a few weeks ago?

Yeah, he did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Nice to see that bryan video again its very well made

Gah, I've said it already but it's really annoying as a Network subscriber who doesnt have sky.. Watching the preshow in lovely quality on the PS3 and then turning over to a crap stream on the laptop for Raw... especially after watching Wrestlemania in perfect HD last night

2. He was meant to win it but for some reason could not physically kick out at the end. I say this due to the reaction of the referee who kinda seemed shocked he counted 3, lesner who looked shocked at the end and it was up to Heman to make some statement plus they left very quickly. I also think the commentators were very shocked as they did not think it would happen I mean Bradshaw toned it down pretty much to mute as if stunned for real.

They had the graphic ready to go as soon as the match ended. The delay was intentional to let it sink in. It was 100% as planned, bar the concussion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,184 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So will the beard be gone now?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Please god.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

They had the graphic ready to go as soon as the match ended. The delay was intentional to let it sink in. It was 100% as planned, bar the concussion.

Graphic be able to do if it is computer generated but ya i do think it was known before

Is it just me who misses when the new champion would have a proper celebration rather than just wandering to the ring to open the show? It used to be built up throughout the night and usually go on last or near enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,111 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Did he say he'd cut it if he won the title or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Is it just me who misses when the new champion would have a proper celebration rather than just wandering to the ring to open the show? It used to be built up throughout the night and usually go on last or near enough.

He'll close the show as well, losing to Lesnar.

Graphic be able to do if it is computer generated but ya i do think it was known before

On top of that, a referee will never count the three for the wrong guy. He will always try to cover if the other guy fails to kick out. It almost never happens in WWE due to everything being so well planned, but it happens in other promotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Dat crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 60,320 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Yes Yes Yes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,831 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So with the 2 matches combined, how long was Bryan fighting?

Advertisement