Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw After Mania - April 7th [Mania Spoilers Inside]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Just hope Cesaro works out better than the last two Heyman guys.

Only difference is people want Cesaro

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Moneymaker wrote: »
    She's 21 years old in front of the biggest crowd she's ever performed infront of by a long long way.

Give her a break.

I just said she seemed really nervous I wasn't attacking her about it. Jesus, chill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'm sure the way she lost was also due to the cm punk situation too.

It definitely is. She nearly always won before the Rumble, as soon as he left, she has lost something like 12 out of 15. Unless they are trying to guilt Punk into a comeback, they arent interested in him coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Cesaro to win Money In The Bank

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

So the undertaker loses his streak to make Lesnar the biggest heel since HHH and what do wwe do? they turn his manager face and lesnar (more than likely) doesnt turn up the next night, waste imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Cesaro to win Money In The Bank

Cesaro to face Undertaker at Wrestlemani- oh, wait...

*cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That suplex is incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Cesaro is unreal

Raf32 wrote: »
    So the undertaker loses his streak to make Lesnar the biggest heel since HHH and what do wwe do? they turn his manager face and lesnar (more than likely) doesnt turn up the next night, waste imo.

Lesnar is likely off again until about Summerslam.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Hope this is the start of a properly big push for cesaro. The guy is fecking awesome.

• Advertisement

I'm glad that Cesaro is balding, it's the only thing that make me able to watch him and not fell terrible.

Lesnar is likely off again until about Summerslam.

Makes giving him the streak more infuriating. Give it to someone there full time that could do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The Andre trophy has become the Zach Gowen trophy.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

The Shield vs the Wyatts on Main Event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I am fully on board with the Ces Movement.

Oh, just seen Extreme Rules is in New Jersey. Hopefully wifey can win the title back then :D

shield to save bryan from a beat down from evolution, hoping wwe go more outside the box though

No Shield tonight? :confused:
    Makes giving him the streak more infuriating. Give it to someone there full time that could do with it

Lesnar makes perfect sense in every way, with the exception of his schedule. He ticks every other box which is more than anyone else does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Since when is it Cesaro and not Antonio Cesaro? Missed that,like I missed the E dropping Langston from Big E’s handle!

The streak is just as much Pauls as it is Lesnars. Paul can use it to give guys like Cesaro a rub, without Cesaro becoming the guy who broke the streak.

• Advertisement

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Since when is it Cesaro and not Antonio Cesaro? Missed that,like I missed the E dropping Langston from Big E’s handle!

Shortly after the Rumble as best I can remember. Apparently Antonio doesnt sound tough enough.

Something screwy to happen at the main event.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Kankan14 wrote: »

Start of last month IIRC. They actually changed their minds after a show and edited out the "Antonio" out of the repeats!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

You gotta love it :P
    They make the andre battle royale. They go as far as to award the winner with a trophy. 24 hours later they destroy the trophy :pac:

We all know there is more than one trophy. The trophy itself is made from weak ass materials. We all know its just to get heat on Swagger. But its total wrestling :pac: Like grabbing a kids sign and tearing it up in front of him :pac:

Apparently the Lesnar/Undertaker stuff made the news here. My dad heard it before he could see it :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Worse no Del Rio. :p

Expect
    a main event run in by The Shield here

rovert wrote: »
    Worse no Del Rio. :p

Expect
    a main event run in by The Shield here

I seem to be one of the few who like Del Rio :pac:

It was sad watching that Battle Royal at Wrestlemania and seeing how many guys were left off the actual card when they were more than good enough for an actual match.

the Shield vs Evolution.

Promo for screwy ending

• Advertisement

I despise how they always stand in a straight line when backstage. NOBODY STANDS AND TALKS LIKE THAT!!!!

Advertisement