Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filler Items to get Free Shipping [Amazon.co.uk]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

dubmick wrote: »
    I thought you could just add something small to bring it over £25 and then cancel that item after the order goes through.
    This used to work anyway.

That might work for the free shipping dubmick, but Amazon Prime is a different thing. Prime is an added cost (annual) that gives you very fast shipping to GB addresses. Non-Prime orders seem to be suffering as a result.
    You can use Prime and Parcel Motel together, but if you order multiple items they may be dispatched in multiple shipments. Meaning more than one 'stay' in Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

I always this item as a filler. Very handy and well priced aswell!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Paddy_R wrote: »
    That might work for the free shipping dubmick, but Amazon Prime is a different thing. Prime is an added cost (annual) that gives you very fast shipping to GB addresses. Non-Prime orders seem to be suffering as a result.
    You can use Prime and Parcel Motel together, but if you order multiple items they may be dispatched in multiple shipments. Meaning more than one 'stay' in Parcel Motel.

i always tick the box that combines the shipping to one delivery with Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

kceire wrote: »
    i always tick the box that combines the shipping to one delivery with Amazon.

This does not guarantee that you get a single shipment.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200386120

• Registered Users Posts: 64,974 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I usually buy a cheap SATA 2.5" hard disk enclosure (€4-€5), I've always use for them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭dubmick

Paddy_R wrote: »

I was just talking about the free shipping

Advertisement