Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are you watching Mania 30?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Network. I'm hoping they have all together to prevent major crashes etc. Either way, have Monday off, so if it does crash, there will be a replay or dodgy download got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

rovert wrote: »

It is also unknown when WWE Network subscribers will get the replay. It will likely be in 3 months.

Not sure if I misunderstand you, but they say on their site that all content is available immediately on demand after it airs. Are you saying that Mania is live only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

rovert wrote: »

It is also unknown when WWE Network subscribers will get the replay. It will likely be in 3 months.

I understood that it will be available to watch afterwards. It's on the schedule to be replayed during the week.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Woolshed for me

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I dunno at the min I watched it live at a cinema in Limerick last year twas great but they're not showing it this year I haven't sky sports either so don't know what i'm gonna do I'd much prefer to watch it live it's always good when there's a crowd too. I could abstain from technology for a few months and wait for the dvd release either:) I'm also looking forward to seeing the Hall of Fame in it's entirety.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Considering the non Network streams are showing the HOF tonight, I wonder if they'll risk using the Network to show WM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Wish there was a place showing it in Cork, not back in Dublin for a few days so can't go Woolshed :(

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

I always <*Mod Snip*> the following day & watch it with a bottle of red on Monday night.
    So much better being able to pause & FF when you want.

Just need to avoid spoilers during work on Monday.
    I'd often check the poll in the aftermath thread just to make sure it was a good one.

Advertisement