Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are you watching Mania 30?

Options
  • 05-04-2014 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭

So here we are again. Just wondering what ye're all doing for it? I'll probably order it last minute on SBO but I've not been this meh on a Mania in a long time. Basically just paying for Bryan matches.

How will you watch Mania? 72 votes

Ordering from Sky
    0% 0 votes
    WWE Network
    22% 16 votes
    Going Woolshed
    26% 19 votes
    Going to a mate's gaff
    8% 6 votes
    Not ordering but watching (you thief)
    4% 3 votes
    Not watching just keeping up with wrestling
    38% 28 votes

Comments

So here we are again. Just wondering what ye're all doing for it? I'll probably order it last minute on SBO but I've not been this meh on a Mania in a long time. Basically just paying for Bryan matches.

Network. I'd say we could see streaming problems but I'll just watch it Monday if that's the case. Absolutely delighted I dont have to give UPC e25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

How much is it on Box Office?

How much is it on Box Office?

E25

Haven't bought a wrestling ppv for years. That's actually cheaper than I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Sky Box Office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Gonna chance just watching it on the Network. Don't really fancy giving UPC the money for it

Gonna chance just watching it on the Network. Don't really fancy giving UPC the money for it

I've found the streams grand to watch but don't click watch live. Start around 12.15 and press watch from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

Maybe download it the next day. I really can see the wwe network crashing on the night.

25 euro is expensive enough

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

Watching on the WWE Network brother.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Gonna try to watch it on the network but I can see it crashing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭deisedude

Have a big week in work so will probably need to catch it on some dodgy site Monday evening this year. Can you make a once off payment for wwe network for the month? Dont want to pay for 6 months

Think I'll give the Network a shot too. Dubious too considering all the problems they've had. Potential disaster for them so that's as interesting as the card for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Idiot alert.:eek:

Thats me:eek:

Will it be replayed much on the Network Monday?:o

It's on demand as soon as it airs. So it can be watched on delay or at any point afterwards at your own convenience. Just signed up. Impressed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have ordered on SBO.

Have the Network but dont trust there won't be problems, so figured I'd pay for this one, see how it works and experiement and trust next time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

It's on demand as soon as it airs. So it can be watched on delay or at any point afterwards at your own convenience. Just signed up. Impressed.

Perfect. May just swerve the internet and watch it Monday morning spoiler free as I am off that day.:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Box office

Laptop on the blink so didn't sub to the network yet

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Going to watch it on the network on my laptop,the wwe app on the ps4 is acting up since the update :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Ordering on SBO with a group watching

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Used to order it on SBO but I cancelled my Sky subscription.

Chancing it on the network and if that fails I'll stream it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

€25 on SBO ha they can keep it ,wouldn't pay that again....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Few of us going to a mates to watch on SBO. Some large Dominos pizzas and cans will be accompanying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

rovert wrote: »

Not trusting the network?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

Will be watching it on my dodgy box.

I don't but there are other reasons too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Both Sky and the app. But to be fair we have watched it as a group for the last few years and it gets split between everyone price wise.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

13645368103_13eeb673c9_o_d.jpg

Woolshed! ECW belt won't make the trip though :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

rovert wrote: »

NXT Arrival on the Network crashed with far less viewers, Mania's definitely gonna crash. I'd be shocked if it went smoothly. It'll be a case of tough sh** as you've already paid for 6months and it'll be ready to stream come ~4-5am. Really hope I'm wrong!

jaykhunter wrote: »
    NXT Arrival on the Network crashed with far less viewers, Mania's definitely gonna crash. I'd be shocked if it went smoothly. It'll be a case of tough sh** as you've already paid for 6months and it'll be ready to stream come ~4-5am. Really hope I'm wrong!

The MLB network (baseball) had a terrible week this week with their streams. The MLB Network is the backbone of the WWE Network.

It is also unknown when WWE Network subscribers will get the replay. It will likely be in 3 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Network. But i'll have the dodgy streams at the ready just in case. :pac:

Advertisement