Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl. 2 X €10 vouchers in the Sunday Indo 6/4/14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

falabo wrote: »
    Their 'half price wine sale' is nonsense. You actually end up paying full price, they are fake sales.

How so? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,348 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Balls missed the Saturday indo one and doing a shop on Sunday, feck it will just buy two sunday worlds :cool::pac::D , and wash my dirty dirty hands after removing the vouchers from said rubbish papers!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,348 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Will pick up a Sindo too I suppose. Stove fuel is how i see them.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

What are the terms and conditions attached to the Lidl voucher. Valid dates, exclusion etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

The two Lidl ones are:
    Sun 6th - Sat 12th €10 off €50 purchase
    Sun 13th - Sat 19th €10 off €50 purchase

Good deal even though the paper is €2.90 and is full of junk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

1 voucher valid until April 12th and the other from April 13-19

Monkeyjoe wrote: »
    Yeah attachment was too big :(

2nd time lucky :)

Monkeyjoe wrote: »
    2nd time lucky :)

..Copied, Defaced or damaged coupon will not be accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

HA. Got the indo in the bar last night and ripped the coupon out .

WIN.

Saying that. I had to buy 4 pints to get it..

• Advertisement

..Copied, Defaced or damaged coupon will not be accepted.

Well the idea is for ppl to see the T and Cs. Not print them out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,426 ✭✭✭✭cson

What are the expiry dates on the Aldi & Lidl vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Toast

cson wrote: »
    What are the expiry dates on the Aldi & Lidl vouchers?

1x€10 off €50 ALDI - Irish Independent - Saturday - April 12th
    1x€10 off €50 ALDI - Sunday World - April 13th (probably?)
    2x€10 off €50 LIDL - Sunday Independent 1st: April 12th 2nd: April 13th-19th

If you think about it both German bargain shops are all stocked with fancy things at the moment for Easter and they know people will use these vouchers to justify buying outside their staple shop. They don't want you holding on to these for when they're running big sales on staples.

The smart way to use these would be to stock up on low profit margin items which the shops rarely drop the price on like own brand rice and tinned goods. All the fancy stuff will go on bargain sales after Easter. Also they cycle around wine and beer offers a lot so while it might be tempting to use these to get 10 euro free booze it may not be the smartest if you buy 50 euro worth of beer if they suddenly have that beer at more than 20% off next week (not uncommon there). Of course if you're going to drink 50 euro worth of beer in a week it might make sense. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Great voucher, thanks again OP.

Got yesterday's voucher in the independant and sunday world today.

You couldn't move in Aldi today, it was so packed full of people.

Picked up the Sindo especially for the Lidl vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

got the paper and used one in tesco today,
    expensive paper at 2.90 but 10 e off great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Surprised that Lidl or Aldi aren't trying to sell paper log briquette makers at the moment. At least then we'd have some use for those "news" papers we're stuck with!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Do the money off vouchers have an expiry date?

I assume Tesco the robbing gangsters that they are will honour them?

What feckin BS - just rang customer service to check & no , nutgrove won't accept them - the reason she gave was that it's because they price-match !!! raging,as I wanted to get some homewares stuff there...do Tesco Dundrum take them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I thought Tesco put it in their face book page that all stores now take the non Tesco vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

My mother used one in Tesco Crumlin on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

What feckin BS - just rang customer service to check & no , nutgrove won't accept them - the reason she gave was that it's because they price-match !!! raging,as I wanted to get some homewares stuff there...do Tesco Dundrum take them?

The Tesco in Rathfarnham shopping centre has signs up all over saying that they do accept the competitors vouchers

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I thought Tesco put it in their face book page that all stores now take the non Tesco vouchers.
    Yep, and it says it on their advert in yesterdays paper too

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

does this voucher mean i get 50euro of goods and pay 40 cash or i get 60euro worth pay 50?? thanks

The Tesco in Rathfarnham shopping centre has signs up all over saying that they do accept the competitors vouchers

Not a great branch though really, I'm mad that Nutgrove has decided to opt-out for no vaild reason :mad:

brendan86 wrote: »
    does this voucher mean i get 50euro of goods and pay 40 cash or i get 60euro worth pay 50?? thanks
    50euro of goods and pay 40 cash

• Registered Users Posts: 17 madmum3

I was in tesco nutgrove yesterday and signs are up on the tills that they are accepting the vouchers. I used one, checkout girl examined it (in detail) but can confirm it was accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

brendan86 wrote: »

It's either or. Minimum spend is €50, with €10 off your total.

madmum3 wrote: »
    I was in tesco nutgrove yesterday and signs are up on the tills that they are accepting the vouchers. I used one, checkout girl examined it (in detail) but can confirm it was accepted

I rang them (the helpline, who then rang through to store) this morning after reading this on another forum

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Tesco Nutgrove won't accept them. Apparently staff tills were short last night as they had accepted these, the girl at the till said there was uproar there yesterday evening. I checked again with the manager and was told they were instructed not to accept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

€10 vouchers in tomorrows Sun (which is only €1 as far as I know) and Sunday Independent (which is a rip off:mad:)

• Advertisement

lindtee wrote: »
    €10 x 2 vouchers in tomorrows Sun (which is only €1 as far as I know) and Sunday Independent (which is a rip off:mad:)

Awesome news more money off my lidl shop.

Advertisement