Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib student Summer staff

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ms.sunnyb

paddykell wrote: »
    Anyone heard anything yet? I'm waiting nervously by the phone here!

I have not heard anything yet either, hopefully by end of the week, anyone know what wages they're offering and is it 40hours mon-fri?

lisabeth wrote: »
    Think it's 23800

I'm talking about the summer 10 week position for 1st year college students, I think you are replying about some other job, thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7 col21

Hey I just got a call about the summer positions there hopefully everyone will hear today!

Thanks col21!, hope you got good news, do you mind me asking which region that was for, still no call my way, hopefully by end of today

• Registered Users Posts: 7 col21

Yea I got news I got into the rathfarnam branch. I think it was Dublin north and west region I interviewed for. Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mufc1993

How long does it take to find out if you are getting a position or not? Interviewed yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sarahjanenuim

mufc1993 wrote: »
    How long does it take to find out if you are getting a position or not? Interviewed yesterday!

Most of is had our interviews over 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard back yet.
    But that's for the 10 week student internships

Anyone else still waiting to hear back ? It's been over 3 weeks now since my interview.

yep im still waiting to hear about dublin central and south

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MoRedmond

paddykell wrote: »
    Anyone heard anything yet? I'm waiting nervously by the phone here!

Paddy, Who did you call? Was it the head office? Anyone apply for the Southeast region? I did my interview over 2 weeks ago and havn't heard anything back. I applied for the Gorey, Arklow, Enniscorthy and Wexford branch? Did anyone apply to these aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I know a girl who I would call the brightest or social-able. Got one of these jobs even through she is studying some course which has no skills you could apply to any work force

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Poca Nose

hfallada wrote: »
    I know a girl who I would call the brightest or social-able. Got one of these jobs even through she is studying some course which has no skills you could apply to any work force

Meow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sayitaintso101

I interviewed as well do you think we have any chance or would they have got back to us by last Friday?

Has anyone else heard anything? Still waiting to hear for Dublin City and South

I'm still waiting to hear back about Dublin North and West.

I got offered a place in south dub city today, there very slow getting back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Hate to be rebooting a zombie thread, but does anyone know if there's any plan to have these positions in 2015?

Advertisement