Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are men having as much sex as they let on?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Cogsy88 wrote: »
    I don't even leave the house so I don hav to talk to anybody. Der all slags anyway jus rob your money, wreck your head and go off with one of you mates.

Okey dokey then...
    You can do it vertically and with your pants only partly removed

I save those moves for special occasions. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Millicent wrote: »
    Okey dokey then...

Giggity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

orangesoda wrote: »
    i'm having none at all, but sure at least i can go to mass without feeling guilty about pounding young lassies backsides every night i suppose

Oh jaysus, do you have to confess that ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I've never known any guy who is good with women to talk about it that much. In my experience they are usually pretty quiet about it, even though they could be with a new women every week, or have multiple of them on the go at the same time.

The guys who never shut up about pulling and women are usually the ones not getting any, like you said they cannot even approach a woman to chat unless completely locked. I know guys like this, one guy in particular who just goes on and on about how hot this girl is and what a ride that girl is, but never, ever talks to them.

It's comical.

There are single people out there getting loads of sex, but the numbers would be a small enough amount and they'd usually be very slick about it, not shouting from the roof tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Cogsy88

Okey dokey then...

Der only out for wat they can get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Cogsy88 wrote: »
    Der only out for wat they can get.

They absolutely are, pet. Nasty, vicious women. Don't mind them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Textspeak looks so dumb.
    Holsten wrote: »
    I've never known any guy who is good with women to talk about it that much. In my experience they are usually pretty quiet about it, even though they could be with a new women every week, or have multiple of them on the go at the same time.

The guys who never shut up about pulling and women are usually the ones not getting any, like you said they cannot even approach a woman to chat unless completely locked. I know guys like this, one guy in particular who just goes on and on about how hot this girl is and what a ride that girl is, but never, ever talks to them.

It's comical.

There are single people out there getting loads of sex, but the numbers would be a small enough amount and they'd usually be very slick about it, not shouting from the roof tops.
    Nailed it. One guy in college who'd never shut up about how he'd "fla the hole off" this one and that one admitted he was a virgin to a few of us. We weren't surprised in the least. I felt bad for him that he felt such pressure to seem like a "player" though, because he was a lovely fella - just being a bit silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Cogsy88

They absolutely are, pet. Nasty, vicious women. Don't mind them.

Ther all ****in *****.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Micky's top tip, don't get sucked in by trolls.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement