Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should i phone him

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

tina4t wrote: »
    There is just under an hours drive between us, he insisted on paying the first 2 times we went halves the 3rd time. He stayed the nite, as time goes on i'm already forgetting about him.

Don't know about him being married as he had his pic up on public view on his profile, surely if he was married he wouldn't take a chance like that.[/QUOTE]

Who knows? To be honest he obviously is a ballsy enough chap/risk taker to suggest hotel on second date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

There is just under an hours drive between us, he insisted on paying the first 2 times we went halves the 3rd time. He stayed the nite, as time goes on i'm already forgetting about him.

Don't know about him being married as he had his pic up on public view on his profile, surely if he was married he wouldn't take a chance like that.

If he was single and there is less than an hour's drive between you he wouldn't be looking to have a session in a hotel unless he lived with his parents. Even then he might prefer to go to your place.

Anyone who wants to have a session in a hotel on the 2nd date is suspect.

As for having his pic on public view he could still be married. If he was caught he'd just say somebody put up a profile for him as a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Alf. A. Male

Don't know about him being married as he had his pic up on public view on his profile, surely if he was married he wouldn't take a chance like that.

Every week, at least one thread appears in this forum after a woman finds out her fella has one or more profiles on dating sites, complete with pictures. Cheaters don't think they're doing nothing wrong, they just think they won't get caught.
    Stop working so hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. It looks to me like you're going to cave and call him in spite of everything. If I'm wrong, apologies. If I'm right, it's up to you what you do, but personally I have enough respect for myself not to bother with someone who treats me like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Treat him in kind OP, why should you wallow to him when he treats you this way? In fact, what is there to even like about him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Oh trust me he would! If you go onto the online dating forum you will see tons of stories like this. People (I say people as women do it too) have profiles on dating sites with their pics and even put that they are married. They think they will never get caught or don't care if they do. They have to be real pics too because in some cases they would use better looking pics if they were fake! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement