Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 40 inch FullHD 3D LED Smart TV 2.0 - €550

Options
  • 29-03-2014 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Brand: Samsung
    Type: UE40H6200AWXXN
    FullHD 3D LED Smart TV 2.0 from the 2014 line-up
    Crystal clear Full HD images
    Colors spalling of the display
    Through the Smart Hub access to movies, apps and much more content
    Lightning fast multitasking thanks to the quad-core processor
    Screen Size 40" (101cm)
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Dolby MS10, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Sound 5.1
    Sound Output (RMS): 10 W x 2
    Speaker Type: Down Firing + Full Range
    3D Sound
    3D HyperReal Engine
    200 Hz Clear Motion Rate
    Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)
    Smart TV: Smart Hub, Samsung Smart TV, Apps, Game, Fitness, Multimedia, Movies&TV Shows, Skype™ on Samsung TV, Web Browser
    Smart Convergence: Contents Streaming, Screen Mirroring, SmartView
    CI/CI+/2CI+: CI+ (1.3)
    DTV Tuner: DVB-T / C
    Connections: 4x HDMI, 3x USB, Component In, Composite In, Ethernet, Headphone, Digital Audio out, RF In, IR out, CI slot, Scart, Wifi Direct, WiFi built in, Anynet+
    Set with Stand (WxHxD): 906,6 x 604,9 x 264,8 mm
    Set without Stand (WxHxD): 906,6 x 536,1 x 63,1 mm
    Set Weight with Stand: 9,1 kg
    Set Weight without Stand: 8 kg
    Warranty: 2 years
    The expected shipping date of this product is 9 April 2014

Enjoy crisp pictures, surf online and watch your holiday photos on the big screen? With the Samsung LED TV Series 6 you have all your entertainment at your fingertips. Apps, videos and music - all your favorite content can be found in a central location. Also a nice TV program is found easily because the Smart TV gives you tips based on your viewing habits. Action and sports images are displayed smooth and clear, thanks to the 200Hz refresh rate and Clear Motion Rate. Also, the TV features a Wide Color Enhancer that will make even more colors match reality. The Samsung H6200 is a new TV from the lineup in 2014 from Samsung with a quad-core processor and is also provided with a number of new features. Think of the Soccer Mode: The TV prefects colour and audio and records the match automatically. If a goal is scored or the audience is heard, the TV saves it as a highlight! Gents, that might come in handy with the upcoming World Cup ;). Want to watch your smartphone videos on the big screen or watch live TV on your laptop? Since you now have more need cables. WIth SmartView 2.0 all your devices are connected through your home network. It also allows you to use your smartphone as a remote control. Experience it yourself and order quickly!

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/46119/_Samsung_40_inch_FullHD_3D_LED_Smart_TV_20/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Nice spot. I only got the UE46F6400 at the start of the month for €750. I would have went smaller screen size to get this one! Brilliant TV all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

Nice spot. I only got the UE46F6400 at the start of the month for €750. I would have went smaller screen size to get this one! Brilliant TV all the same.

i was reading it and i think you have to buy a camera which is extra to make the motion work?

i was reading it and i think you have to buy a camera which is extra to make the motion work?

Yeah it's basically the same as the 2013 model except it has the quad core processor instead of the dual core one.

The best price I can find for the 2013 model is still €600, so €550 + €15 delivery for this is a steal.

(Edit) The 7000 and 8000 series are the ones with the built in cameras but start at €1000. Better off buying a camera and hooking it up to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

Is this the 2014 model?

epo addict wrote: »
    Is this the 2014 model?

Yeah it's the 2014 model.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

3% cashback through quidco or 4% through fatcheese. Personally I do go for quidco, fatcheese are ultra slow lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

Does this have a dual tuner. One for saor view and one for free to air.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

kala85 wrote: »
    Does this have a dual tuner. One for saor view and one for free to air.

Id like to know this too. Hate to spend this money then find out I cant get Saorview

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

Id like to know this too. Hate to spend this money then find out I cant get Saorview

DTV Tuner: DVB-T / C

i would say yes,i bought the other samsung they had recently and bought an aerial from dealz for 3 euro and it works great.

Just looked it up and no there's no dual tuner

http://m.samsung.com/nl/consumer/tv-audio-video/televisions/led-tv/UE40H6200AWXXN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Kalyke

What glasses would you need with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ciall

Would this matter if you were connecting it to a UPC box?

Would it connect to the modem by Ethernet or wifi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Is there a guide to understanding the different model letters? e.g. UE40H vs the UE40F

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

F is the 2013 range and H is the 2014 range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Any 3D glasses with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 sleepingghost

Ciall wrote: »
    Would this matter if you were connecting it to a UPC box?

Would it connect to the modem by Ethernet or wifi?

UPC can be connected directly to the TV with a HDMI cable

The TV can connect to the internet with WIFI but in my experience in can be better to use an Ethernet cable if possible for these type of devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 sleepingghost

Can the RTE player or the 3player be installed on this TV as it is probably an eastern European model?

Can the RTE player or the 3player be installed on this TV as it is probably an eastern European model?

I'm pretty sure all that is done by network and the region you choose. Like getting American Netflix on an Irish play station.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

I just bought this TV last night on pixmania, €704.90 and there is currently a €60 discount so worked out at €644.90 with free delivery. Looks a very decent price.

http://www.pixmania.ie/led-tv/samsung-ue46f6400-led-3d-smart-tv/21309106-a.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Double C wrote: »

I think all Samsungs come with 2 pairs of the active glasses. I got the 46" version a few weeks back and it came with 2 pairs...

• Advertisement

Double C wrote: »

Looks like NO glasses!! Link is from the Dutch site.

http://www.samsung.com/nl/consumer/tv-audio-video/televisions/led-tv/UE40H6200AWXXN-spec

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Kalyke wrote: »

Thats wiers, the same model in Harvey Normans and SoundStore comes with glasses, and the glasses are in the box so its not like the store added then in as part of a deal. Seems strange to sell a product with a feature you can't use unless you spend another 60 bucks per person. Mine came with 2 pairs anyway, bough it in the SoundStore...

I could understand passive systems being sold with no glasses cause you can get em for a euro in the cinema but the Samsungs are all active...

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭samsclub

are the 3d glasses they give out in the cinemas any use / ive no idea how to find out what are good or bad quality or are they all the same

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

samsclub wrote: »
    are the 3d glasses they give out in the cinemas any use / ive no idea how to find out what are good or bad quality or are they all the same

Depends on your TV, we use them on our Panasonic passive and they are fine, the TV will defo need to be passive though...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ion564

That is a good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭capailldubh

Have this TV on the way.
    Ordered two Sammy 3D glasses off my favourite online bookstore for €20 delivered to Ireland for the pair.
    Still a great deal.

Have this TV on the way.
    Ordered two Sammy 3D glasses off my favourite online bookstore for €20 delivered to Ireland for the pair.
    Still a great deal.
    Could you post a link please? Are all active Samsung glasses compatible?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭capailldubh

Here goes, hope this does not offend the mod.
    Sorry it was £20 or €26 inc delivery. Either way won't break the bank.
    From reading the reviews, they will work. They are Samsung...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00BMQUKJW/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭stenan

I know I shouldn't be asking question like this here but if I buy this TV from the UK http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40f6500/sams-ue40f6500

Does that mean I cant get RTE player and 3player like when I buy it from powercity?

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-13-40F6500&pages=1&prod=40F6500&brands=samsung&image=

Same tv but 50 euro cheaper plus 5 years guarantee

Advertisement