Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi: €10 off €50 coupon in Sindo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Hooked

Think it'd be worth chancing printing this to see if they accept it?

Copied, damaged or defaced coupons will not be accepted....

I'm a designer... In a BIG printing company. At Christmas, I copied some, printed BOTH sides on a newsprint like paper and a few of the lads got rumbled at the checkouts. Seems Aldi staff were told to be on the lookout for copies...

Bí cúramach!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Girl wrote some spiel on it before checking me through, then wrote a code on it, then asked me to sign it also.

They could have designed it a bit better to leave a bit of room "for offcial use" at the bottom, I don't know how anyone other than herself could read the code she wrote on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Hooked

vicwatson wrote: »
    Girl wrote some spiel on it before checking me through, then wrote a code on it, then asked me to sign it also.

They could have designed it a bit better to leave a bit of room "for offcial use" at the bottom, I don't know how anyone other than herself could read the code she wrote on it.

We paid by credit card... The guy at the till had no clue what to do. He actually remarked... 'Aldi giving away money, that's a first'....

He had to charge the full amount to the card. And give us a tenner back in cash. I don't even think the tills are set up for vouchers.

We didn't sign anything. He didn't write anything... Odd.

Hooked wrote: »
    We paid by credit card... The guy at the till had no clue what to do. He actually remarked... 'Aldi giving away money, that's a first'....

He had to charge the full amount to the card. And give us a tenner back in cash. I don't even think the tills are set up for vouchers.

We didn't sign anything. He didn't write anything... Odd.

No I dont think they are either - it expressly states that the voucher must be handed in BEFORE the transaction begins - don't know why, I paid with CC too and she deducted Cash 10.00 at the bottom of the till receipt. Didn't charge the full amount to my card

Like this

Total - 63.12

Cash - 10.00
    Card Sales - 53.12

And my credit card receipt showed 53.12

It's like they are entering the voucher as cash (well, as in my case anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Indo today says Saturdays paper has another 10e voucher. Lidl have 2 in Sundays Indo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

According to someone i know working in a shop, someone came in last week and tore the page out of 2 papers to get the voucher.

According to someone i know working in a shop, someone came in last week and tore the page out of 2 papers to get the voucher.

It wasn't you Jonjo (the miser) was it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

I may have gone into supermacs & torn a coupon out of their indo to get a lego toy......

Antibac wrote: »
    Indo today says Saturdays paper has another 10e voucher. Lidl have 2 in Sundays Indo

Links?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

vicwatson wrote: »
    It wasn't you Jonjo (the miser) was it? :D

No but if they were printed on a Saturday i would just go to the library and take out the voucher there.

No but if they were printed on a Saturday i would just go to the library and take out the voucher there.

Oh you badass

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Hope they do these vouchers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭fdevine

As stated above there is a €10 off €50+ shop for Aldi in tomorrow's Indo (05/04/14)

Also as stated above there are two €10 off €50 vouchers for Lidl in Sundays Indo (06/04/14)

Lidl ones are presumably for consequtive weeks and cannot be used at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

fdevine wrote: »
    As stated above there is a €10 off €50+ shop for Aldi in tomorrow's Indo (05/04/14)

Also as stated above there are two €10 off €50 vouchers for Lidl in Sundays Indo (06/04/14)

Lidl ones are presumably for consequtive weeks and cannot be used at the same time

Nothing on the indo website to say that, I think thats why links were requested. As in where did you get that info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Nothing on the indo website to say that, I think thats why links were requested. As in where did you get that info?
    I also saw the Independent tweeted it:
    Independent.ie ‏@Independent_ie 24m Don’t miss a fantastic €10 off your #shopping at @aldi – voucher inside Saturday’s Irish Independent.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭crayon80

I'm getting dizzy from all these €10 off vouchers :pac: Can the threads be merged?

I think it's this

€10 off Aldi - Sunday World
    €10 off Aldi - Irish Independent on Saturday
    2x€10 in Lidl - Sunday Independent
    All have a minimum €50 spend and all will be accepted in Tesco

Yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭fdevine

Mince Pie wrote: »

It was advertised in todays Herald. Previous poster said it was also in today's Indo.

New BA thread noting that the Sunday World will have an Aldi voucher this week as well. Just got an email from Aldi confirming it.

So...... Aldi vouchers in tomorrows Indo & Sundays (obviosuly) Sunday World
    Also 2x Lidl vouchers in Sunday Indo/Sindo

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

crayon80 wrote: »
    I'm getting dizzy from all these €10 off vouchers :pac: Can the threads be merged?

I think it's this

€10 off Aldi - Sunday World
    €10 off Aldi - Irish Independent on Saturday
    2x€10 in Lidl - Sunday Independent
    All have a minimum €50 spend and all will be accepted in Tesco

Yeah?

and will Tesco take them all in on shot?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

highly1111 wrote: »
    and will Tesco take them all in on shot?

Tesco will take them all but Tesco terms say they must be in date (obviously) and only one per transaction.

Of course you can use one on a fifty Euro spend and then go back in again and use another one on another fifty Euro spend!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

Does anyone know if tomorrowsok aldi voucher in the independent will be valid tomorrow? Wonder if I should pick one up before I do the shopping.
    And are they for one week only?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

If it's the same as previous it should be valid from tomorrow until closing Saturday 12th

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Another €10 off €50 Aldi voucher in tomorrow's (Saturday's) Indo.

Quackster wrote: »
    Another €10 off €50 Aldi voucher in tomorrow's (Saturday's) Indo.

And in The Sunday World again this Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

So from what I can gather from posts today is this right?

€10 - Aldi - Saturdays Independent
    €10 - Aldi - Sunday World
    2x€10 - lidl - Saturdays Sun
    2x€10 - lidl - Sunday Independent

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Think I might actually postpone my monthly Tesco raid till tomorrow at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I used mine in Tesco Ennis today with no problem, other than the fact the irl didn't know what to do with it and had to get help.

Advertisement