Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung tab 3 boot loop

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Do you live in Dublin ? I can take a look at it it you want. Might save you a few quid.

I should have mentioned earlier, if you have the option to do a wipe data / factory reset in recovery mode, and also Wipe Dalvik Cache, it can fix the boot loop issue, but you will lose your data and settings etc but at least you will have your tablet back.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

tallus wrote: »
    I should have mentioned earlier, if you have the option to do a wipe data / factory reset in recovery mode, and also Wipe Dalvik Cache, it can fix the boot loop issue, but you will lose your data and settings etc but at least you will have your tablet back.
    I can get it in recovery mode and select factory reset,i get a long list then of no and then half way down its yes reset but won't let me click on that keeps jumping over it for some reason

Post number #32 dude.
    It shouldn't be too hard to flash the recovery again and restore the tablet.
    You would lose your settings etc, but at least you would be able to use the tablet again.

Advertisement