Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OUYA Mini Console 8GB Edition - €76.49 Delivered [Amazon.com]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Wcool

I used the us plug with a travel adapter and is working ok.

Has anyone got Netflix working ok ?

On mine the top of the Netflix screen is cut off and you have to use the mouse pad to click on a video.

I was hoping it would be as good as the Netflix wii app

researching my 1080p problem I found this link:

XDA developer mod for Ouya

I have not tested it yet but it seems you can use the Overscan Fix to fix your 'out of frame' problem

I have also successfully added an additional Wireless keyboard to the Ouya that has a mousepad. You could something similar for Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

Wcool wrote: »
    researching my 1080p problem I found this link:

XDA developer mod for Ouya

I have not tested it yet but it seems you can use the Overscan Fix to fix your 'out of frame' problem

I have also successfully added an additional Wireless keyboard to the Ouya that has a mousepad. You could something similar for Netflix.

Thanks I'll give that a go !

Just a reminder for everyone not to forget to claim your free credit using the redemption code in the email from amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Thanks for your replies guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Has anyone tried sticking on CyanogenMod yet?

Not brave enough mate...yet. Just going at my one for the first time today (my Eircom broadband was down for ten days). Baxy Launcher was a good tip (although I notice strange flickering at the top left of my telly). Using SPMC as the official XBMC Ouya release had no sound for some of my movies and the latest Android release on xbmc.org was acting a bit mental.

Is it possible to have it boot directly into SPMC?

Also the first thing I purchased was "Nostalgia"....anyone know the best emu for N64? I know there's a Mupen64 but I can't remember if there's another, better one or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Not brave enough mate...yet. Just going at my one for the first time today (my Eircom broadband was down for ten days). Baxy Launcher was a good tip (although I notice strange flickering at the top left of my telly). Using SPMC as the official XBMC Ouya release had no sound for some of my movies and the latest Android release on xbmc.org was acting a bit mental.

Is it possible to have it boot directly into SPMC?

Also the first thing I purchased was "Nostalgia"....anyone know the best emu for N64? I know there's a Mupen64 but I can't remember if there's another, better one or not.

Theres an app called autopilot in the apps section, I use that to boot directly to xbmc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Just a tip, I know when I first got it my card was charged in USD so buying a $1 game could cost me €2 after foreign currency transaction fees.

You can buy $10 credit off Ouya.tv and it will work out much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Whats the wifi range like on this?

I thought it was pretty rubbish to be honest...ethernet is a must.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I have one about 3 months and have been using wifi all that time with no problems . tbf , the ouya and the modem are only on the opposite side of the same room .

• Advertisement

Blimey when I had the wifi on it was taking forever to start up my HD mkv stuff........

Advertisement