Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaved legs: Really what is the point?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Lumen wrote: »
    I shave my legs so they'll let me on the party bus.
    Raam wrote: »
    If you shave your chest we will let you into the VIP section.

You wax, not shave your chest. Jeez. You guys should know this.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You wax, not shave your chest. Jeez. You guys should know this.
    The pair of them hold themselves out to be some kind of expert Vlad. You've provided adequate evidance to the contrary and shown we can ignore whatever they may preach in the Party Bus and similar threads like this one. Your own reputation remains intact and your position as role model around here is secure ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rappid

you are 0.04% lighter and 0.43% faster with shaved legs :)
    if you are racing you should do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

rappid wrote: »
    you are 0.04% lighter and 0.43% faster with shaved legs :)
    if you are racing you should do that.

Those stats are not important. How much sexier are you if you shave your legs? That's what it's all about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 rappid

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Those stats are not important. How much sexier are you if you shave your legs? That's what it's all about.

it's obvious. you looking good, girls likes it :)
    I come from mtb scene, imagine all that mud sticked to your hairs.
    unfortunatelly you can find many 'monkeys' even in A1/A2.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭LeoD

Shaved legs are faster/more powerful - scientific fact. I was plugging away pointless in A4 for a couple of years. Shaved my legs on the morning of the Silver Pail in Fermoy and won that afternoon. True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Jack Joll

Getting the Duo-derm off after a road crash, hairless legs - simples!!
    Getting leg rubs! dude I get it done with also does GAA players, reckons he'd use a bottle of oil alone on their Gorrilla legs.

Advertisement