Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEEZER (Premium+) Similar to Spotify. 3 Months for 99c.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Can't find grooveshark on AppStore .. :(
    It's not there you'll need to get it off Cydia or use their mobile site

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

My Spotify that expired 28/3 is still working away so for now, I'm happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I signed up for this nearly 2 weeks ago now, but I get a notification every day saying I've used up 13/15 free trial days.

Will the 3 month thing kick in as soon as this period is up, or should I try contact them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

My Spotify that expired 28/3 is still working away so for now, I'm happy!

When you sign up for the 'free' trial don't you have to register with CC details, are you sure you haven't been rolled over into a subscription ?

• Advertisement

ThisRegard wrote: »
    When you sign up for the 'free' trial don't you have to register with CC details, are you sure you haven't been rolled over into a subscription ?

I have nothing saved, Vodafone manages everything. I used Facebook for email, profile picture and what not and Vodafone for billing. I have no credit on my Vodafone sim and Spotify still works! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Sn@kebite

I have nothing saved, Vodafone manages everything. I used Facebook for email, profile picture and what not and Vodafone for billing. I have no credit on my Vodafone sim and Spotify still works! :L
    It says on the spotify webpage that it's free now so maybe that is why.

Sn@kebite wrote: »
    It says on the spotify webpage that it's free now so maybe that is why.

Spotify has always been free.
    The Premium Service costs €9.99 which is what I have.

Advertisement