Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(motors) Autoglym perfect body work collection

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

am i right in saying that i could get 3 of this pack for the price of 2?

e.g 9 bottles for €24
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭getupthatyard

cheers,

wasn't sure if it was on the 3 bottles in pack for price of 2, or 3 packs for price of 2!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭metroburgers

Any have a spare set or code they could post to Galway, none left here :(

I will of course make it worthwhile to anyone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

None available to reserve in Wexford and none in store :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

None available to reserve in Wexford and none in store :(

Was in yesterday just before closing, and got 3pks, didnt mention being low on stock.

• Advertisement

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Was in yesterday just before closing, and got 3pks, didnt mention being low on stock.

Was it right at the fron door? They have a stand there and I couldnt find them, then went down the aisle where they have all the autoglym products and coudnt find them :(

Was it right at the fron door? They have a stand there and I couldnt find them, then went down the aisle where they have all the autoglym products and coudnt find them :(

No, reserved on line, went to till with my order number ,she had to go in the back to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

saying not available for collection pretty much anywhere in dublin? does that men out of stock/promo ended?

Thanks,
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭dodzy

saying not available for collection pretty much anywhere in dublin? does that men out of stock/promo ended?

Thanks,
    Tom
    I rang all dublin stores today. Nothing available. Kilkenny was nearest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

dodzy wrote: »
    I rang all dublin stores today. Nothing available. Kilkenny was nearest.
    They hold online reservations for a week after their put in so i'd say there's a chance some won't be picked up. You'd have to keep an eye out though. There should have been a limit of 1 or 2 per customer. I managed to get a friend to pick me up one in Portlaoise where they still look available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

sold out in galway. my dad got something recently that got suncream marks off my car and his. they were really bugging me and i was told it would cost about 100 to get them off so he tried

shot2go wrote: »
    sold out in galway. my dad got something recently that got suncream marks off my car and his. they were really bugging me and i was told it would cost about 100 to get them off so he tried

What did ye use?? The few marks I have on my car irritate me so so much and I cant get rid of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭ozmo

What did ye use?? The few marks I have on my car irritate me so so much and I cant get rid of them

Yes - same here - any solutions? I have tried several polishes - couple worked well for a few weeks - thought I had it - then the same white marks magically reappeared.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

il get the name off it from him during the week, it really did work! i was very doubtful! it wasn't expensive either.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Bored.1e

I reserved 2 in Liffey Valley last Sat. Wondering if they still reserved it? Anyone interested let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Bored.1e wrote: »
    I reserved 2 in Liffey Valley last Sat. Wondering if they still reserved it? Anyone interested let me know

Don't they give you an hour or so to collect? If not it's back up for sale.

mad m wrote: »

isn't it a hour from ordering?
    Not many people would order from Internet then get down to collect within a hour?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

mad m wrote: »
    SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    isn't it a hour from ordering?
    Not many people would order from Internet then get down to collect within a hour?

Once reserved they keep them for a week.

You must wait 1 hour minimum before collecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

ozmo wrote: »
    Yes - same here - any solutions? I have tried several polishes - couple worked well for a few weeks - thought I had it - then the same white marks magically reappeared.

found a page online who suggested using a normal pencil eraser .. so tried it yesterday and came off without a problem .. there was some on the front door of the house and it took that off aswell .. remains to see if it lasts.

Also regarding the Autoglym I ordered two in Sligo ... got a phone call later that day to say they only had one .. wonder if one of the staff found it a good deal aswell!

Managed to book one in Dublin today - thanks OP - there are some stock in Carlow and Portlaoise right now still.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement

I went to collect my One set today....the assistant went off to get my order..she returned with the two packets..then said wow great price..I looked at the docket she had and they priced at 6 euros each....she was amazed..said usually one of these bottles cost 14 Euro

Got the two packets and a halfords car cleaning set for 24 Euro! :-)

Thanks OP!

I went to collect my One set today....the assistant went off to get my order..she returned with the two packets..then said wow great price..I looked at the docket she had and they priced at 6 euros each....she was amazed..said usually one of these bottles cost 14 Euro

Got the two packets and a halfords car cleaning set for 24 Euro! :-)

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Ya if you buy 3 for 2 they charge them at €6 each, I got two and a Clay mitt for 24 bargain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Went to collect mine today and even though some one from Halfords rang to confirm my order, they were not there when I went to collect. :(

Bad form from Halfords.

Raised a complaint on their website yesterday, be interesting to see what happens as Sligo have stock now at the full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Back up to €31.99 now.

Eventually got to collect and pay for it today - they honoured the sale price which was nice.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

Got mine today.
    Thumbs up for Halfords Blanchardstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

ozmo wrote: »
    Eventually got to collect and pay for it today - they honoured the sale price which was nice.

Did the same. Kudos to Halfords Tallaght.

And the OP :)

Advertisement