Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(motors) Autoglym perfect body work collection

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Thats a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Better still it's 3 for 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Good price and the 3 products are good, I have used them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Massey188

PaddyFagan wrote: »
    Hi folks

Spotted this on hukd, £10 in the uk, €12 here. In Halfords for the weekend only: http://www.halfords.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_11101_catalogId_15551_productId_1002671_langId_-1_categoryId_212504&cm_re=StaticMains-_-MOTORING-_-autoglym

Contains: x1 325ml Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner, x1 325ml Super Resin Polish, x1 325ml Extra Gloss Protector

Paddy

Would this be any good for a red golf and do you know how long this offer will last?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭dodzy

Massey188 wrote: »
    Would this be any good for a red golf and do you know how long this offer will last?
    Whats the colour got to do with the product ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

Thanks OP. Just reserved 3 in Drogheda. Not bad at €24.

Would you polish with the Super rasin then go over with extra gloss protection?

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Would you polish with the Super rasin then go over with extra gloss protection?

Yeah that's how I use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Peew

Good stuff PaddyFagan;) Just ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just reserved this in Swords together with a good few other Autoglym products as I'm gonna detail my mums car for Mothers Day. My total spend came to €62 and when the discount for this AND the 3 for 2 offer was applied it came down to €41.50, thanks OP, the timing couldn't have been better as I was going to buy these products in the next week regardless

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Cheers OP, got it for 10.80, thanks to my Axa card. Unreal discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

picked it up in blanch today. needs to be reserved according to the manager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Massey188 wrote: »

Used it on a black car before, should be fine on any colour. I think the offer is for the weekend only, and I think you need to reserve it to get the price.

Paddy

picked it up in blanch today. needs to be reserved according to the manager

Yeah picked mine up earlier and the price on the shelf was still €31.99 and the chap at the counter said it would still scan at €31.99 without the reservation barcode that was stuck to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

cheers op

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You have to reserve online to avail of the price. But you can just do it in store there and then, so no big deal.

Great products, and will last an age. Can't go wrong at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

OP mentions it's for the weekend only. If reserved could it be picked up at the sale price on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭chopsey

cant reserve in cork think its gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭JFKIRELAND

Still available here in Dublin - you must reserve though. I think the small print said available until 30th march.
    Combine it with the 3 for 2 on all cleaning products and it is a steal!!
    Big thanks to the Op for the heads up on this one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Some guy in Limerick booked 9 of them ! Not really fair. There was only one more leftover. You cannot get 3 for 2 at the lower price !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 GSXR_GUY

bmm wrote: »
    Some guy in Limerick booked 9 of them ! Not really fair. There was only one more leftover. You cannot get 3 for 2 at the lower price !!

I got 3 for 2 In Cork today

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

bmm wrote: »

They shouldn't have allowed that, they'll probably end up being sold on ebay for profit, it takes the good out of their offer if they let one person have most of the pie and leave everyone else disappointed.
    Anyway I got the 3 for 2 with the offer in Swords yesterday with no hassle. Had I known about the MAG. discount I would've laid that on too for a further 10% off but I'm still happy out nonetheless. I used the Fast Glass I got on my motorbike helmet visor earlier and it did a terrific job. And on top of that it is anti fog even though it is not sold as such. It has done a better job at preventing my breath fogging up the view than some cleaners that claim they are specifically designed for that use and then don't live up to the hype. Thanks again OP, I was hesitant about getting the full Autoglym range I need because of the high prices but thanks to this offer I've got 8 products and it only cost me €42, total bargain IMO.

Got them this afternoon 3 for 2, €24 for 3 packs,
    How many polishes on average you get out of one pack with a family saloon using super rasin then gloss protection ?

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Got them this afternoon 3 for 2, €24 for 3 packs,
    How many polishes on average you get out of one pack with a family saloon using super rasin then gloss protection ?

You don't need to use a lot of polish, really. Check out this video (skip to 1:45) and it will hopefully give a rough idea for you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30jcJHdXoqs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

looks like its still on .. will this stuff get rid of sunscreen marks?

Scarlet42 wrote: »

Suncream marks are ridiculously hard to get off. I think you might need something more than regular polish to get it off.

Super Resin is great, and its worth a shot, but you may need something more hard core.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Scarlet42 wrote: »
    It should do depending on how deep it is and how much. If it doesn't work try some petrol on a cloth then clean the area after applying

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭dodzy

Lovely. Just resd 3 in Waterford. Happy days:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭getupthatyard

am i right in saying that i could get 3 of this pack for the price of 2?

e.g 9 bottles for €24

Advertisement