Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brenner Clinic, Williamstown

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭April1

I also got the letter today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

What did it say?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Minister wrote: »
    What did it say?

Just that Dr Gray has been appointed to take over Dr Brenners panel of patients. I don't know if its now permanent or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Medical card patients is it? I Still haven't heard a word from them.

Medical card patients is it? I Still haven't heard a word from them.

Yes. Would only have been sent to medical card holders. Ive no idea what the story is with records, as a medical card patient mine were sent to carrigdhoun surgery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

Seems unless you have a medical card then you are ignored. Still no correspondence at all . I have registered and seen a new gp but I am still disgusted at how all this was handled .

So apparently they are still printing out notes there. Was in carrigdhoun today and I overheard the secretary saying that to someone.
    Also heard that when [name removed] left there was no indication the place was closing which is not what I thought was the case.

Well the day after I posted here last I got a call from someone at the Brenner Clinic to say I could come and collect my notes, I had requested them when [name removed] left an I decided to leave but didn't know I couldn't do that as I have a medical card.
    I got talking to [name removed] when I went to get them and I at last got the full story. [name removed] left for his own absolutely personal reasons, why he never told anyone I may never know but it was simply down to his personal circumstances he had to relocate. Quite a few people are saying he has gone travelling for a few months and I'm not certain about that but either way he's not coming back to Waterford. After that she just couldnt recruit another Doctor to replace him with.

Advertisement