Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Beer Mile Championships 28/6

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Cleanman

ah man, I gotsa spend less time working and more time on Boards on random Friday mornings!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Can't believe I missed it, anyone got a synopsis? Who was he being 'angryman' with?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lets just say the old argument from the spat thread resurfaced in the rant thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

gerard_65 wrote: »
    You do know that your club originated from a women's 'mini-marathon' meet and train group in Bushy. I'll say no more at this stage due to the happenings over the last few days, but be warned, I've loads of ammo. So behave yourself, like a good aul-o chap.

I take offence to this post on a number of counts but I'll share just one.... I abhor your negative inference with regards the mini marathon, for some "women" it is the only chance they get to tell all their friends and family that they've run a marathon.

Now, I'm off to Clontarf to run a one third Ultra ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

digger2d2 wrote: »
    I take offence to this post on a number of counts but I'll share just one.... I abhor your negative inference with regards the mini marathon, for some "women" it is the only chance they get to tell all their friends and family that they've run a marathon.

Now, I'm off to Clontarf to run a one third Ultra ;)

What I find bad form is the ageism shown by Gerard calling you an auld boy. It's funny though because I reckon he is the only dude on boards.ie older than you :)

Good luck with your 1/3 ultra. It's basically marathon de sables in my book seen as you as running it mostly on the beach :) mini marathon de sables :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement