Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike videos thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

The bike probably would have came to a gentle stop if he had of left it alone:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

What a complete dope. Did he actually think he was going to keep that bike up by holding the throttle with his left hand and his right hand on his throttle...

(Im not sure how but that sounds durty)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Is it the H2R?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

The bike probably would have came to a gentle stop if he had of left it alone:p

Forget the dope that tried to grab a bike. Go to the end of the video and look at the lad that gets off his bike.

He is wearing a baseball cap and a lid on his arm! :eek:

well spotted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

goodlad wrote: »
    Forget the dope that tried to grab a bike. Go to the end of the video and look at the lad that gets off his bike.

He is wearing a baseball cap and a lid on his arm! :eek:

ill never understand lads like this, seen loads of videos from america of these street racer lads and loads of em wearing shorts, teeshirts, runners and not wearing lids pulling mile long wheelies and **** :eek: i was practicing slow wheelies and wheelies from a stationary position on the trials bike last night in a field and i had a lid, gloves and boots on :p but maybe im just a pussy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

aaakev wrote: »
    ill never understand lads like this, seen loads of videos from america of these street racer lads and loads of em wearing shorts, teeshirts, runners and not wearing lids pulling mile long wheelies and **** :eek: i was practicing slow wheelies and wheelies from a stationary position on the trials bike last night in a field and i had a lid, gloves and boots on :p but maybe im just a pussy....
    Or maybe you just have a good dose of common sense ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I think the other lads tryed to hit the kill switch on the handlebar by the looks of it.....but jaysus what a disaster.

And he is a biker:eek: Read youtube for info

Trucker did not give a flying **** did he....no room really for up outside he would have had more room up the middle and better view aswell. TBH, the way the trucker re-acts its like he meant to do it......fixing his mirror indeed the bell end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I'm not a violent person by any means but the smug grin on that little tosser enrages me. I'd be doing time for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Trucker did not give a flying **** did he....no room really for up outside he would have had more room up the middle and better view aswell. TBH, the way the trucker re-acts its like he meant to do it......fixing his mirror indeed the bell end.

ex-trucker :)

3b63b512dae92be7077695d699351daf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

And he is a biker:eek: Read youtube for info

Saw that on reddit, the trucker is a nutbag. Heres the video of him following the other guy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sus-4oWl264&feature=youtu.be

Cienciano wrote: »
    Saw that on reddit, the trucker is a nutbag. Heres the video of him following the other guy:

Holy jasus. He can't be right in the head. Better off not even engaging with these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Id have broke his skinny little ****in arm if he tried that **** with me. Nutbag for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

What a mentaller. Best not to engage and just walk away. Maybe report him for the assault if he's insistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

• Registered Users Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Pedro K wrote: »

Thats normal on the m50. Worst I saw was about 2-3 months ago. I get on at Finglas, heading south. Traffic was bad almost straight away. After about 5 minutes I get to a car broken down in the right hand lane. Coming up to it I notice 2 lads are actually out of the car. Then I notice one of them down at the back wheel with a wheel brace. They were changing the fúcking tyre on the right hand lane on the m50 at rush hour! Unfúckingbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Thats normal on the m50. Worst I saw was about 2-3 months ago. I get on at Finglas, heading south. Traffic was bad almost straight away. After about 5 minutes I get to a car broken down in the right hand lane. Coming up to it I notice 2 lads are actually out of the car. Then I notice one of them down at the back wheel with a wheel brace. They were changing the fúcking tyre on the right hand lane on the m50 at rush hour! Unfúckingbelievable

WTF!:eek:

Cant believe this geezer out ran 2 high powered police bikes on a 50cc scooter LMFAO. In fairness I dont think the police wanted to hurt him or they could have just kicked him off it but it was a good run all the same

Happened in Denmark, apparently he got grassed up by a neighbour in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Try this one a couple of times a week.. At the turn off for the M1/Airport on the M50 and people stopping to read the sign before making a decision on lane choice.

More than once I blessed my bikes ABS.

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

6823_1213144168824_160.jpg?v=1213143791

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    LOL

I'm not seeing funny...........:confused:...unless i need to watch in smellovision...:)

I'm not seeing funny...........:confused:...unless i need to watch in smellovision...:)

You need ears :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

If you haven't seen this channel before, I urge you to watch some of the videos.

Straight up, no nonsense, funny aussie bike reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRoAswdSxBJWRZF5GmvaGxg

Mad b$%&$rds!

GS action

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

Teach Mcneil: 'Can I have a go of your bike?'
    Everyone: 'eh, no'

fook sake lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Another eye-opener of a video. People ain't necessarily going to give way on a roundabout, watch yourselves out there.

(Plus the biker here is a saint, I'd have launched meself at that idiot in the car, pulled off his arms and beat him to death with the wet end.)

Advertisement