Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy and Baby Fair in RDS?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

this site seems good for buggies
    i cant find a quinny buzz for this price here, i will try and use this site as a bargaining tool but i doubt they will match the prices

http://www.pramworld.co.uk/quinny-buzz-3-cabriofix-pack-red-revolution#.U0aB21VdVQB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

i cant find a quinny buzz for this price here, i will try and use this site as a bargaining tool but i doubt they will match the prices

http://www.pramworld.co.uk/quinny-buzz-3-cabriofix-pack-red-revolution#.U0aB21VdVQB

Would you not see how much they'd charge for delivery here?

January wrote: »
    Would you not see how much they'd charge for delivery here?

It's £12.50 delivery
    I will be using the site to get a lot of items.
    I just want to see what hey say at the baby fair when I have a lower price
    It's about a grand in mother are for the same set up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I love love a bargain and by 99% of my things online but I am so so so glad I bought travel system in a local shop! No joke I would say I rang them 6 times so far with questions (and baby is 12 weeks old!!) not to mention the dreaded incident when I got the car seat adapters stuck on the wrong way and the baby then got trapped in the car to isofix base!!!!!!!! I bargained with the shop and they price matched with another irish store. I think it was only €10 cheaper in the uk! Mothercare price match with a physical shop but not a website. Did you try tony kealys. He is amazing that's where I got my travel system.

Yeah I tried him
    €1200 for the same package with an isofix base added

• Advertisement

Yeah I tried him

Did he include footmuff too?

Millem wrote: »
    Did he include footmuff too?

When they said 1200 I walked away

Yeah I tried him

This where I got price for my bugaboo then tony matched it no questions.
    http://www.traleenurserysupplies.com/product-view.php?id=128&c_id=&sc_id=

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

That is the exact same price that it was 5 years ago when I was in the market for a travel system . I didn't get one but I remember loads of people getting them .
    The uppa baby is definitely worth a look if you like the Quinny .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Did anyone look at that bundle for new borns by baby elegance. It looks to be well worth the price. From convenience alone to have everything you need

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭lollpop

I thought the fair was good for buggies but that's it. Tony Kealy were throwing in the isofix base and either a foot muff or bag with the usual uppababy package and if you got a written quote at the fair they'd honour it for 7 days in shop. Bella baby were doing big discounts on the I candy but it was only available at the fair. Baby elegance didn't have any discounts but to be fair their prices are pretty reasonable usually.

greenman09 wrote: »
    Did anyone look at that bundle for new borns by baby elegance. It looks to be well worth the price. From convenience alone to have everything you need

Seriously I wouldn't bother with it lots of unnecessary things but yet missing vital items! There was a thread on it a while ago while I was preggers.

Tony kealy price matched the uk price I had from the website and I got a foot muff thrown in ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Tony kealy price matched the uk price I had from the website and I got a foot muff thrown in ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Brill! It was for the quinny you wanted? Love love love kealys they are the best :) I got my bugaboo from them. Great after sales service too :)

Millem wrote: »
    Brill! It was for the quinny you wanted? Love love love kealys they are the best :) I got my bugaboo from them. Great after sales service too :)

Yes we got the quinny buzz 3
    The car seat was a be safe one with five point safety harness
    Happier to get it local in case anything should go wrong

Yes we got the quinny buzz 3
    The car seat was a be safe one with five point safety harness
    Happier to get it local in case anything should go wrong

We got the besafe too and isofix. I think pramworld charge an extra £20 for besafe over maxi cosi. It is great and IMHO looks way way comfier than maxi cosi! Kealys are brill! They actually came out to my house after my disaster with stupid car seat adapters!!! I can laugh about it now! If I was to do it again I would ask for the besafe sleep car seat and pay the difference because I get worried leaving him in car seat for more than an hour!

Advertisement