Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Working out interest for a dyno meet in May/June

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'd be up for this depending on when/where it is.

I haven't bother reading the thread, have ye decided on somewhere yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

I'd be on for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

I'd be interested in getting the gtv done. It was last done in 2010 and was shown to have lost only 2 bhp at the flywheel. Be interesting to see how many horsies have ran away in the last 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭pheelay

I'd be up for this. V6 ZS, just over 10 years old. 0-100 time still hitting very close to factory spec so I don't expect it's lost too much over the years :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

I was at westward a few years back, it seemed very central as far as location goes.

from their site:
    "Power runs include a print-out of your full power & torque curves. Our technician will give you advice on how your car is performing and if any additional improvements can be made."

• Advertisement
Advertisement