Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Heineken 12 X 50cl 15euro in tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

any offers on 24 cans, any 24 for 24 euro :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

GY A1 wrote: »

Did`nt read the question right

• Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

GY A1 wrote: »

Havn't noticed any but if carslberg done booze offers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Won't appeal to all, but if your up north Tesco are doing 4 big bottles of beer for 6 pound. Tesco

Some good ones in there. Picked up some Peroni myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

edgecutter wrote: »
    Won't appeal to all, but if your up north Tesco are doing 4 big bottles of beer for 6 pound. Tesco

Some good ones in there. Picked up some Peroni myself.
    Also doing 3 x boxes for £24

dogtoffee wrote: »
    Also doing 3 x boxes for £24

u dont get them offers dow here :confused:

Did`nt read the question right

dont worry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

SV doing:

8 cans of Guinness/Carlsberg/Bud for a tenner
    4 craft beers (+ Erdinger weisbier, listed separately for some reason) for a tenner
    4 bottles of brahma for 4.50
    3 big bottles (660ml) of Kronenburg for 9e

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Tesco have a range of craft 4 for 9

On side note, why is O'Hara's red ale on 1.79 whereas rest of the O'Haras range is nearly 3 euro?? http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=252326459 Its cheaper than exact same O'Sheas in Aldi??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

TheDriver wrote: »

On side note, why is O'Hara's red ale on 1.79 whereas rest of the O'Haras range is nearly 3 euro?? http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=252326459 Its cheaper than exact same O'Sheas in Aldi??

I think it may be because the O'Shea's is almost the same thing. They are price matching sort of. Was the same with the O'Haras Stout.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/browse/default.aspx?N=4294942425+4294964017&Ne=4294954028

Not much in it these days, mostly Smithwicks and O'Haras. I miss my Tribute and Proper Job

I think it may be because the O'Shea's is almost the same thing. They are price matching sort of. Was the same with the O'Haras Stout.
    thought they are both made by Carlos brewing??

thought they are both made by Carlos brewing??
    They are yep, that's what I meant. I notice there is a difference in the ABV on the Irish Pale Ale though, so may be a slight variation with the red ale too.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Lidl UK selling Hobgoblin 500ml bottle £1.25.
    Asda selling craft beers 4 for £5, Brahma 4 for £3, etc.
    All a man can drink for a tenner LOL.
    We're being robbed in the Republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Dunnes doing 25% off 4 bottles of wine until Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

Bud/Miller 20 x 300mls €14 today

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Slabs of coors cheap anywhere? best I can see is €10.00 for 6 cans in Tesco and SV and Tesco have 20 bottles for €22, looking for best deal on cans though,

TIA

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

vicwatson wrote: »
    Slabs of coors cheap anywhere? best I can see is €10.00 for 6 cans in Tesco and SV and Tesco have 20 bottles for €22, looking for best deal on cans though,

TIA

8 for €12.99/ €13 in lots of places, carry out, supervalu, eurospar, tesco.

Order from tesco and they will deliver them chilled, and use a money off voucher/spend and save if you have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

vicwatson wrote: »

TIA

I noticed 8 cans of bud for a tenner in super value, maybe they have other brands also.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Charlie19 wrote: »
    I noticed 8 cans of bud for a tenner in super value, maybe they have other brands also.

Supervalu is 8 for €10 on Guinness, bud, bud light and carlsberg until Wednesday, but coors light is €13.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kirb42

Davy wrote: »
    Supervalu is 8 for €10 on Guinness, bud, bud light and carlsberg until Wednesday, but coors light is €13.

Fair play....Much appreciated....

Miller in dunnes confirmed as 14, bud was 17

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

8 for a tenner of Grolsch or San Miguel in Tesco. 500ml cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Just grabbed some of that tasty Brahma 12 x 33cl bottles for €10 in Lidl-Grand deal ;)
    Also have Budweisser 6x 500ml cans for €9.-Don't know if taht a good deal or not though as not a Bud drinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Just grabbed some of that tasty Brahma 12 x 33cl bottles for €10 in Lidl-Grand deal ;)
    Also have Budweisser 6x 500ml cans for €9.-Don't know if taht a good deal or not though as not a Bud drinker.

That'a great deal for the Brahma.

Saw it in Tesco 12 for €12.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Seo.OBriain

Dang..

We've got the goo x2 and only have a 11 euro till tomorrow.. any recommendations in city centre?...

I prefer stronger wheat beer or stout/guinness.. but herself prefers wine or a lager at a stretch..
    Looks like a lager night with the world cup and a flick so will prob go dunnes or tesco if they still have 8x Grolsch 500ml is still going.
    Heineken/Bud/Carls all the same p'fish..

Dunnes Food

x4 = 9euro on "craft" beers
    x6 = 10euro 500ml Guin/Hein etc.
    x8 = 12euro " " "

Burrp.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mcw92

Dang..

We've got the goo x2 and only have a 11 euro till tomorrow.. any recommendations in city centre?...

I prefer stronger wheat beer or stout/guinness.. but herself prefers wine or a lager at a stretch..
    Looks like a lager night with the world cup and a flick so will prob go dunnes or tesco if they still have 8x Grolsch 500ml is still going.

Dunnes Food

x8 = 12euro " " "

That post is painful to read.........

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Seo.OBriain

mcw92 wrote: »
    That post is painful to read.........

Hehe... you gotta see the funny side, tomorrow is def another day.

Tesco - 10e x8 Grolsch(decent cheap lager deal) at half-time dinner almost ready...

c'mon Nigeria.. (sucker for the green jersey)

: D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Dang..

Dunnes Food

x8 = 12euro " " "

Look what this thread has done to people, brain cell damage is rampant now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement