Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamper for pregnant friend

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

xzanti wrote: »
    ^^ I don't know what I'm more excited about, the Breaking Bad changing mats, or the fact that Guineys have a website :D

Why did I not know this before?

I have ordered from them loads, every so often they do free delivery and 20% off. I am surprised they aren't doing anything for at Patricks day. I got my pram cellular blankets there, they are lovely. I ended up getting 6 but only paid for 4 as they sent me out wrong colours and then told me I could keep them all! I got them during a promo very very cheap also got flat Moses basket sheets to wrap / loosely swaddle baby. Another thing I would add to hamper (which I got from guineys) is a baby nail scissors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Thanks for posting the breaking bad stuff!!!! Don't really need a changing mat but yet I need those!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

kandr10 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting the breaking bad stuff!!!! Don't really need a changing mat but yet I need those!

I'm the same, I bought two already in Ikea... but we DEFO *need* one of these!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Millem wrote: »
    I have ordered from them loads, every so often they do free delivery and 20% off. I am surprised they aren't doing anything for at Patricks day. I got my pram cellular blankets there, they are lovely. I ended up getting 6 but only paid for 4 as they sent me out wrong colours and then told me I could keep them all! I got them during a promo very very cheap also got flat Moses basket sheets to wrap / loosely swaddle baby. Another thing I would add to hamper (which I got from guineys) is a baby nail scissors.

Guys just to let you know guineys are doing a st Patricks day promo from fri-sun 17% off everything online :)

Advertisement