Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] X up with Location and Corp!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Aka Ishur wrote: »
    Man i miss eve. No time for it these days but when it was my second job i was with Aperture Harmonics. Pretty much ruled wh space. Wonder what they are up to now.

Pretty sure they have gone downhill.

Hard Knocks are the Corp to be in at the moment in WH space.

Ye lads in AHARM were a great bunch in yer prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

I'm in an Irish run EU based corp at the moment, District 1, part of Carthage Empires which is a WH and High Sec centric alliance. My corp is mostly new players, so if you wanna join us and learn, come along, we've got great support in the alliance too, with a lot of experienced WH pvp pilots with an impressive kill record.

We're shifting gears and delving into the Wormhole world, planning a massive invasion of a C5 in the coming weeks, making it our new home.

Any solo corps/players are welcome to join us, we need some more EU timezone players.
    Contact Stellar Tycoon or join chat channel 'CARTM Diplo'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Xios wrote: »
    I'm in an Irish run EU based corp at the moment, District 1, part of Carthage Empires which is a WH and High Sec centric alliance. My corp is mostly new players, so if you wanna join us and learn, come along, we've got great support in the alliance too, with a lot of experienced WH pvp pilots with an impressive kill record.

We're shifting gears and delving into the Wormhole world, planning a massive invasion of a C5 in the coming weeks, making it our new home.

Any solo corps/players are welcome to join us, we need some more EU timezone players.
    Contact Stellar Tycoon or join chat channel 'CARTM Diplo'

Will ping you in game .

Advertisement