Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] X up with Location and Corp!

Options
  • 05-03-2014 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey Guys, Hoping this thread is active and to see if it is its roll call time!

Post what part of the country you are from and what corp/alliance your in.

It would be pretty cool to get a picture of where we are in New Eden.

Ill go first.

Annihylus, Cork. Currently with Adhocracy Incorporated. One of the oldest WH corps.

Hope this board isnt dead!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

tis pretty quiet alright!

kalaan oratay, dublin, hanging around jita/forge, and am corp-less currently (back about 6 months from a long (5yr+) absence)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gamerjames

5 Year plus absence! I hope you kept your skill queue up thats a lot of SP!. IF you can fly T3's give Wormholes a try, great fun/isk . Check out my corpmates videos to see if your interested. http://www.youtube.com/user/Asayanami

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

fraid not, only about 16m sp :( Got a few big skills trained in though before they changed the rules regarding unfunded accounts (can use t2 large rails for example). Wish I'd done cruiser, or bs5... but dont think tengu's etc existed back then :p

wormholes, faction warfare etc all on my things to do. Dont have much pvp experience though, so that has me somewhat hesitant!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Been playing on and off for a few weeks only got 4 mill sp, still in the starter corp (Npc) and currently doing Soe .

Planning on joining a player corp once i have it done and I get comfortable flying something bigger than a frigate.

Living in laoise ATM but from Wicklow .

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Donegal/Dublin, Origin/Black Legion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I got myself unsubbed for this month as Rust was completely overtaken my gaming time with 180hours in one month! :pac:
    I will see and most likely will resub very soon again.

I am in high sec PVE mostly player. Cant remember the Corp name. :o Cork!

Its a shame this forums is so dead though. :(

I got myself unsubbed for this month as Rust was completely overtaken my gaming time with 180hours in one month! :pac:
    I will see and most likely will resub very soon again.

I am in high sec PVE mostly player. Cant remember the Corp name. :o Cork!

Its a shame this forums is so dead though. :(

Not quite a bad thing , eve has such a vibrant community if say allot of folks are away from this forum killing stuff.

Pve btw :( I don't know why but expected ya to be pvping.

The Irish channel in eve needs a looksir or I needs to talks on it :) it's very quite .

Good to see some fellow EvE players on here. As for the guys in the NPC corps you really should join a player corp, you will experiance a lot more that EvE has to offer.

Komsomolitz I used to be in Love Squad in PIZZA (a lot of Irish players were in there like Capqu) so I know quite a few ppl in Black Legion as they join the Alliance, you do cool stuff.

Ill be sure to check out the Irish Channel in game. I hope more people post, it would be cool to get a picture of where we all are in space. Might even build a nice little network.

I need to find a player corp but want to finish the SOE arc, not sure what corp. Possibly RvB as i dont fancy joining E-Uni as i dont want to have a physical before joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Jita - Caldari Provisions

• Advertisement

Whats with the NPC corps people!, beginning to think we are a bunch of droll anti-socials. R0ot I hope thats a trading alt haha.

@ Calhoun, RVB is fantastic fun ( for a while ) although really hurts on the wallet because of the constant wardec's so you should have a nice nestegg of ISK saved up to pew pew or an out of corp alt to make isk with.

I was in Red Federation for a month, came top of the solo kill boards \0/ , they are a great bunch of lads.

gamerjames wrote: »
    Whats with the NPC corps people!, beginning to think we are a bunch of droll anti-socials. R0ot I hope thats a trading alt haha.

@ Calhoun, RVB is fantastic fun ( for a while ) although really hurts on the wallet because of the constant wardec's so you should have a nice nestegg of ISK saved up to pew pew or an out of corp alt to make isk with.

I was in Red Federation for a month, came top of the solo kill boards \0/ , they are a great bunch of lads.

Just got an additional account with collectors edition so I might set up an isk generating account or create and alt .

gamerjames wrote: »
    Komsomolitz I used to be in Love Squad in PIZZA (a lot of Irish players were in there like Capqu) so I know quite a few ppl in Black Legion as they join the Alliance, you do cool stuff.

Come back to us sure, i'm sure if you give capqu a shout he wont mind letting you back. We're on a bit of a holiday at the moment though, the main sov wars are pretty much over for the time being so it's a bit dull.

Root, you had some nice timing there when you left eve!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Its a shame there are no Boards.ie corps or just Irish/ish Corps.

Theres not enough of us to form a corp, plus we all have different play styles, standards and investments/loyalties.

Indeed all im good for right now with my skillset and knowledge is a decoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Working in Dublin, in MV/NCdot, based in Wicked Creek right now.

I hear Love Squad is returning, the pasta boils over! I may apply as the guys I'm with right now while being a cool bunch are starting to wear. Or any other small gang PVP corp, might try Hydra too just to try and get on the next NEO team lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Still subbed but finding it difficult time wise to play any game lately. EVE was always a casual game for me, I'v around 30m SP and no real experience, I spent a nice amount of time trading and am sitting on around 4b I think. I'm still in Red Federation and towards the end of last summer when I had a lot of spare time I was fairly active. Really enjoyed the PVP side of it. Hoping to get back online at some point in the near future.

I do remember shout outs here for Irish roams previously, that would be something interesting even if it were to teach some people fleet mechanics and do a low sec / WH roam. Would obviously need a few experienced players for it to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Prophet Avater

If anyone interested my corp is active EU based pvp corp, hit me up in either ingame or via here, we have couple irish based members.

name is the same as in eve.

• Advertisement

If anyone interested my corp is active EU based pvp corp, hit me up in either ingame or via here, we have couple irish based members.

name is the same as in eve.

Anymore info on your corp ? Do you use the Irish channel in eve will ping you in game .

There a an Irish channel? damm I just meet other Irish based eve players by chance, meet around 4 to 5 over the last 3 years.

We're pretty much an old corp, going 11 this May 30th, holding a drunken roam, sent you a private message for further details.

Ya there is, let me see if i can dig up the thread with information on it. Now not allot is said in it at times but its there.

BTW i havent got a private message?

Thought I sent it, sent you another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

My alliance is looking for more EU timezone people, ideally i'd get more Irish in here, be some craic altogether. We're a WH/highsec alliance, give us a shout in game, Stellar Tycoon or join the chat channel cartm diplo to ask questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Chuey

Been playing since 2004, Eve always been my first love in MMO's. I sometimes leave for others (WoW, SWTOR, GW2) but I always come back.
    Donegal/Dublin, Origin/Black Legion.

Currently in PEAK (Black Legion) chilling in Pure Blind, though I'll be setting it aside again for Wildstar. I'm sure I'll be back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Dublin, been through loads of corps and I'm with Brave at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 davidmac6

Tralee, playing solo at the minute, 20m sp docked at amarr.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Corporation: GHSC/CODE

Was famous once upon a time, then infamous, now I'm Endie's whipping boy.

Regards,

Loyal servant of the great Mittens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Man i miss eve. No time for it these days but when it was my second job i was with Aperture Harmonics. Pretty much ruled wh space. Wonder what they are up to now.

Advertisement