Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PC for 900 euro

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

All the 270x's are out of stock on hwvs :c

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

There's 270's in stock. It's the same card anyway, just overclock it.

http://www.hardwareversand.de/2048+MB/125851/MSI+R9+270+GAMING+2G%2C+AMD+Radeon+R9+270%2C+2GB+DDR5.article

• Registered Users Posts: 9 noodlesmc

Hello.

I hope i ma doing this right as I am not very familiar with the functions of boards..
    I am trying to build my own pc on hardwareversand. I will be using the PC for Graphic Design, therefore I need a fast processor, good RAM, high memory and generally a high speed, reliable build. I have used the spec posted by Kiith and modified it sightly to include a monitor and a different power supply as the one recommended by kiith is out of stock

I would appreciate some advice on the following build before I go ahead with the purchase. Do you see any compatibility issues or is there anything I am missing?
    Thanks in advance. N
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7h1oe4g1c09pkr3/Screenshot%202014-03-12%2020.47.05.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9 noodlesmc

Hello.
    I am hope I am posting this correctly as I am relatively new to boards. I am trying to build my own PC with the help of a friend which I will be using for Graphic Design. Therefore I will be using Adobe CS a lot, high internet use and running multiple programs simultaneously.
    I need a solid, reliable PC with a fast processor, high RAM and plenty of memory. I have used the spec recommended by kiith in this thread and modified it slightly to add a monitor. I also had to chose a different power supply and I removed the slate hard disk as I was told I don't really need it. My budget is 700-800euro. Can anyone tell me if this is a good buid for my needs or if there are any compatibility issues here?

Also I will be running an OKI A3 printer off this machine and I hope to use Windows 7 ....if this information is necessary.
    Thanks.
    Pc Spec.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

Can you use geizhals.de to lower the prices when configuring a pre-built pc?

• Advertisement
Advertisement