Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixing Supplies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Oh right, I didn't click any of the links in the thread. :o I had an amazon voucher to use up so I didn't do too much shopping around.

Shipped straight to me, no parcel motel.

Has anyone here used those classikool flavours? :http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIKOOL-STRONG-INTENSE-MAXIMUM-STRENGTH-CONCENTRATED-FOOD-FLAVOUR-FLAVOURING-/310604350907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item48517645bb

They're fierce cheap compared to capella flavour drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I haven't used them but there are a lot on reviews and mixing hints ect here

http://ukvapers.org/Forum-Concentrates-Reviews

they don't seem to be as strong as concentrates so you have to use a lot more.

from forum:

Personally i wouldn't buy classikool or ccw concentrates as they can be quite weak. I know you get more for your money, but if you are having to use more to get the flavour it makes no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

EGriff wrote: »
    Oh right, I didn't click any of the links in the thread. :o I had an amazon voucher to use up so I didn't do too much shopping around.

Has anyone here used those classikool flavours? :http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIKOOL-STRONG-INTENSE-MAXIMUM-STRENGTH-CONCENTRATED-FOOD-FLAVOUR-FLAVOURING-/310604350907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item48517645bb

I'm only speculating here that these are repackaged/relabelled cupcake world flavours. All the flavours they have listed are on the cupcake world website and I don't see any which aren't.

Yeah , they have a list of about 10 flavours that are not suitable for vaping so look out for those if you're ordering from them.

I'm reading great reviews about T-juice concentrates so I'm going to order a few of them next week.
    You can get them here from Ezsmoke at nearly the same price as UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I got a bottle from a small chemist yesterday, 4.60 for 150ml Glycerine B P , Irish made by Ultrapure Labs Co Mayo.

It seems a bit more fluid and sweeter than the one I got from e-cigshop but it will probably do.
    I tried the local Boots shop but they don't stock it here.In the UK Boots it's only 1.29 for 200ml so I sent Boots an email and got a reply this morning.

Thank you for contacting us at Boots.ie regarding the Value Health Glycerin B.P - 200ml that you would like to buy.

Unfortunately this item is not available to buy from Boots in the Republic of Ireland at present, however I have passed your query onto the Healthcare team to be looked into.

I apologise for any disappointment caused by this. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1890 200 008 with your personal reference number 13209385.

Kind regards,

Jessica Neal
    Boots Customer Care

Maybe if they got a few more emails they might stock it here :)

Boots Dun Laoghaire do that ultrapure glycerine. €4.49 for 150ml. Considering their UK branches are doing 200ml for £1.29 that's a bit rich.

• Advertisement

Agreed,
    that's why I mailed them about stocking their own brand :)

Some pretty good prices on supplies on this German site .Delivery price is good too (free on orders over 155e)

http://www.vapebase.de/

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Has anyone used vodka in their mixes?

I'm looking to end up with 10% dilution and have the vodka but not the water so would rather use it unless people would advise against it? Thx.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

EGriff wrote: »

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure I've read in a few places that food flavours ie. for ingestion are not necessarily suitable for vaping.

Advertisement