Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samc36's Fiat Punto Mk2 1.2 16v Sporting with Abarth bits in White :D

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

samc36 wrote: »
    I just have no words.... Gertrude is no more!

She went up in flames tonight. It was myself and my girlfriend in the car and luckily we are both ok if a little shook up. I can't believe my car is gone, I didn't even get a good look at it. I'll be seeing it Tuesday and talking to Insurance co. :(:(:(

Jaysus that's awful news man :( As long as no one was hurt! Any idea of what caused it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 samc36

I know, thanks, that's the main thing, I'm just happy we're ok!

I've no idea why it went up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Good lord!!! I'm really sorry to hear that, it was a really nice looking little car :(

At least no one was hurt but a really shocking way to lose a car :(:(:(

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    Good lord!!! I'm really sorry to hear that, it was a really nice looking little car :(

At least no one was hurt but a really shocking way to lose a car :(:(:(

Thanks, I absolutely loved it. I'm gutted, but I'm so happy we're ok. It is a bad way to lose the car. Horrible to see it like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Sorry to hear that, mate. I know what it's like, I lost a car I was really attached to as well, but in my case I didn't get any compensation for it or anything. Hopefully you'll get something from the insurance and it won't go up in price as well. Time to get something else now. Maybe German or Japanese?

• Advertisement

GvidoR wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, mate. I know what it's like, I lost a car I was really attached to as well, but in my case I didn't get any compensation for it or anything. Hopefully you'll get something from the insurance and it won't go up in price as well. Time to get something else now. Maybe German or Japanese?

Hopefully insurance doesn't go up yeah. I'm covered for for fire anyway. I probably will end up getting something German or Japanese when I've enough money. At least for a small while I owned an Italian Sports Car. (Technically) as it was the Fiat Punto Sporting haha. I will miss it though. It's too weird still wanting to hop in it and head to the beach or the shops or whatever and it's not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Yeah, I remember looking out of the window where I used to park my car... there was nothing there, it was so sad.

GvidoR wrote: »
    Yeah, I remember looking out of the window where I used to park my car... there was nothing there, it was so sad.

Yeah, I'm really getting that now. :(. Not to mention losing out on like €600 left on my insurance policy.

Advertisement