Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my dog and putting him to sleep

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 xcitin121

thanks again i keep coming back to this post to reflect on how i felt n how i miss him and how im happy i did what i could

AND FOR ME HE WAS ONLY A PART OF MY LIFE BUT FOR HIM I WAS HIS WHOLE LIFE ... and i thank him for that

R.I.P GIZMO

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SoFarSoGood

OP I really admire you and your post has clearly touched a chord with many other people aswell as myself. All too often we hear heartbreaking stories of the mind-boggling cruelty shown to mans best friend, and it's just so refreshing and heart warming to hear your and Gizmos story. I completely agree with you that a dog becomes a significant part of a family in time. I, also, will never understand people who might say "its only a dog", or anything to that effect. Yes, you were his whole life and it sounds to me like Gizmo won the doggy lottery in that respect! Dogs just never cease to amaze me to be honest. Their loyalty love and devotion knows no boundaries. They give us so much and look for so little in return. OP I truly believe being a responsible dog owner not only means loving and caring for our four legged friends during the good times, but also knowing when the time has come to let go. You made the very difficult but courageous and selfless decision to say goodbye to Gizmo at a time when he needed you to step up to the plate. I really do admire and commend you for that. What a beautiful dog and so lucky to have had an owner like you. It's good to reflect on all the happy times you shared together. Good for the soul. Take care

• Registered Users Posts: 21 xcitin121

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU TO ALL THAT POSTED UNDER MY OP AND THAT THE WORDS WE SHARED HELPED ME SO MUCH

I THANK YOU FOR WHEN I WAS THINKING OF HIM I LOOKED OVER YOUR COMMENTS

I THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE ENERGY YOU GAVE ME WHILE I WENT THREW WHAT I DID FROM MY CHILD HOOD TO MY ADULT YEARS

I THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ WHAT I HAD WROTE WHEN I WAS DOWN AND MISSED HIM AND FELT ALONE THAT I HAD SUPPORT EVEN DO I DONT KNOW ANY OF YE THAT YOU HELP IN TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE TO ME AND EXPRESS YOUR HEART FELT MESSAGES THAT KEPT ME AFLOAT

I THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORIES OF LOVE AND LOST AND HOW WE ALL ATTACH TO A ANIMAL THAT MEANT THE WORLD TO US

AND LAST I THANK ALL THE WONDERFUL ANIMAL LOVERS THAT ONLY FOR US A DIFFERENCE WOULD NOT BE MADE IN LIFE

YOUR WORDS WERE LIKE WINNING THE LOTTO AND I HOPE AND WISH I CAN BE THERE FOR YE LIKE YE WERE THERE FOR ME

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALL MY LOVE DANIEL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Advertisement