Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super League 2014

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Not great viewing...nowhere near as bad as the hull incident that happened in the cup at huddersfield a few years back though??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Actually quite emotional. The Broncos have won a game. Came from 22 points down to beat the Rhinos 40 -36. Admittedly Leeds under strength but I don't care!

London Broncos coach Joey Grima:
    "I know Leeds had players missing today but they still had a quality team out there, and to come back like that is hard to believe.
    "Given the season we have had, to produce a performance like that takes some doing.
    "If I'm totally honest, I am pretty emotional about it all. There's a great atmosphere in the dressing room, although most of the players don't actually know the words to any victory songs."

Leeds coach Brian McDermott:
    "I know people think we do not care about the league because of the Challenge Cup, but that is absolutely not true.
    "In fact, if we miss out on top spot because of this game I will be very disappointed.
    "There were individual errors out there today that are totally unacceptable - we did not play badly as a team, but there were too many mistakes from players.
    "Credit to London though. They did not go away and that says a lot after the long, hard season they have had.

Advertisement