Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hmm.. Most of the way down my back, so quite long :P Longer than most girls' hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Awh links that sounds awful. Hopefully it's just your meds and you get back to your usual self soon.

Pp, that's such a brave cut!! How long is your hair atm? I'd be way too chicken and my hair is only past my shoulders! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

At the moment, it's in a bob so it's kinda chin length.. Wouldn't be too much of a drastic change but I've hadart my hair the same since I started college in 2007.. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Actually, I remembered I posted a pic of my hair a while back: https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/268767/253130.jpg

Mine is about quarter that length :o

• Advertisement

At the moment, it's in a bob so it's kinda chin length.. Wouldn't be too much of a drastic change but I've hadart my hair the same since I started college in 2007.. :o

Go for it!!! Hair grows!

Yeah I'm thinking about making the appointment for this day next week. :D

Yeah I'm thinking about making the appointment for this day next week. :D

You should! The hairdressers is so relaxing!

I love the hairdressers too, I've been close to falling asleep in there a couple of times! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Got woken up by the lads sending me pictures of pints. I dunno which is worse, them rubbing it in that they are out and I'm not or the fact they woke me up haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Have i missed something, what's with all this talk about hair & hair length?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I've been bald a few years now so heading to the barbers is a thing of the past alas.

I've been bald a few years now so heading to the barbers is a thing of the past alas.

Can i call you Mr. Baldini :P (*DISCLAIMER, there is nothing wrong with being bald, it is just a part of a man's life*)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I rock the whole kinda side of the head shaved look. need to get a haircut again soon, getting way too long for my liking

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can i call you Mr. Baldini :P

I actually insist that you do! :D

Links234 wrote: »
    I rock the whole kinda side of the head shaved look. need to get a haircut again soon, getting way too long for my liking

A girl out in college has that style. Sorta like Skrillex's hair. Sexy as fupp! The girl, not Skrillex! :D:o

I actually insist that you do! :D

I hereby officially dub you Mr. Baldini, The noc forum resident shiny head.

I love the hairdressers too, I've been close to falling asleep in there a couple of times! :o

That happens to me too!! The noise of the hairdryer makes ms really sleepy so half the time I'd be dosing off and the poor girl is just standing there like 'so are you going anywhere nice ton..... oh, you're asleep. ..'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Hate the hairdressers.....have 10 k other things i need to do in my head instead of "any hol plans"....."eh......no"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening all:)

i aslo hate the hairdressers because of my AS but i get my mom to give it a trim now and again. Hope to do it soon as my hair is getting long, it's around my shoulder length

• Advertisement

I'm actually considering dying my hair with blonde streaks

I hereby officially dub you Mr. Baldini, The noc forum resident shiny head.

Only once or twice it can be used though. :D
    I'm actually considering dying my hair with blonde streaks

I'll do it for ya! *grabs bleach bottle*

Only once or twice it can be used though. :D

I'll do it for ya! *grabs bleach bottle*

Make Mr. Baldini - The Noc Forum resident shiny head your signature :p

If i want my hair dyed i'll go to a fulltime professional & fully qualified hairdresser (No offence or anything)

If i want my hair dyed i'll go to a fulltime professional & fully qualified hairdresser (No offence or anything)

None taken at all sir!

One of my favourite Guns N' Roses songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

A girl out in college has that style. Sorta like Skrillex's hair. Sexy as fupp! The girl, not Skrillex! :D:o

mine's way shorter than skrillex tho

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

****...... Everybody behave yourselfs, Cyberwolf77 is in the building

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

One of my favourite Guns N' Roses songs

Patience is mine!!!!

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    mine's way shorter than skrillex tho

Give it time :)