Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ello there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sup Angron

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just have the rugby on in the background while I watch some HIMYM on my computer.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Evening men,

***Cracks open bottles of beer & wine & puts then on table along with glasses **

Help yourselves peeps.

TED!!!!! Where's the Jack Daniels & Coke, cracking open drinks and leaving out Jack & Coke, shame on you Ted, shame on you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    TED!!!!! Where's the Jack Daniels & Coke, cracking open drinks and leaving out Jack & Coke, shame on you Ted, shame on you :p

Jessus Lithers !!!!!!! give me a chance, can only carry so much at the one time.

**Places bottles of JD & 2 litre of coke on table & a bottle of Cointreau to spice things up **

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Jessus Lithers !!!!!!! give me a chance, can only carry so much at the one time.

**Places bottles of JD & 2 litre of coke on table & a bottle of Cointreau to spice things up **

Now we're cooking with gas, speaking of gas why is the smell of it wafting through The Black Vatican, did someone leave the cooker on??

*DO NOT LIGHT UP IN KITCHEN, GO OUTSIDE OR OPEN A WINDOW*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

you're dead right ted, thanks:)

things are good now pp thanks:) x

speaking of ipods, it reminded me that i must update mine

*shakes fist, curse you 2gb iPod,*

Ya ok there Lith?

I've decided to watch Dallas Buyers Club again. :)

Ya ok there Lith?

I've decided to watch Dallas Buyers Club again. :)

Nope, i want an iPod that can hold my massive iTunes library, scumbag 2GB iPod :mad:

• Advertisement

Is there one of those CEX shops near you? (Behave, not that kinda shop.. :p)

They sell second hand DVDs, laptops, iPods, phones etc. You could probably get a decent enough one cheap enough. I got a Microsoft Zune for 55 euro and it's 30GB (I think).

Is there one of those CEX shops near you? (Behave, not that kinda shop.. :p)

They sell second hand DVDs, laptops, iPods, phones etc. You could probably get a decent enough one cheap enough. I got a Microsoft Zune for 55 euro and it's 30GB (I think).

What is this Cex shop you speak of and why am i only hearin about it now?, i'm not as dirty minded as you so :p

Have a look here:

https://ie.webuy.com/

:)

Have a look here:

https://ie.webuy.com/

*ooooh shiny*, i'll be back after a quick look around

Jared Leto's character in Dallas Buyers Club is such a sweetheart!

That Cex website has been bookmarked for future reference, cheers for the heads up about it Ms. Paws :P

No problemo :)

The only thing I'll say to you is to make sure you get all the bits and bobs with anything you buy. I didn't get the USB cable for mine and it took me a couple of days to find one online. Luckily it was cheap enough though.

No problemo :)

The only thing I'll say to you is to make sure you get all the bits and bobs with anything you buy. I didn't get the USB cable for mine and it took me a couple of days to find one online. Luckily it was cheap enough though.

I'll keep that nugget of wisdom in mind

Other than that I had no problems with my mp3 player at all so the devices themselves are pretty reliable. :)

Myles Kennedy's intro vocals on Calm The Fire = GOOSEBUMPS :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Evening all :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Myles Kennedy's intro vocals on Calm The Fire = GOOSEBUMPS :D.

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

and also...

one-does-not-r8jliw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Evening!! What's everyone up to tonight? Did we all have a nice valentines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hi everyone

Hi Links and CC, how are we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

unbelievably down atm...

I think it's because of an issue with my medication, I ran out of a prescription for something, only got it the other day when I was supposed to have it last month. so it's just kinda thrown me and I seem to be having a nasty mood swing from it. just feel tired and like I want to try. then loads of little things kept going wrong all day, so it's just... yeah. :(

Awh Links, you poor thing, that sounds horrible. :( *hugs for you*

Considering getting my hair cut like this but I'm a bit nervous... :o

short-hairstyles-for-women-over-40.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If I ever get my hair cut, it'll probably just be to get it short enough for a mohawk.

• Advertisement

:D

How long is your hair Angron?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement