Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Just catching up. I'm enjoying it.
    I love Ian McKellen as a guest. He is always entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tonight...
    Jason Momoa

Why was he on late?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

The HD makes Jen and Reese look ancient.

Looked like slamming hotties to me.

Reese looks like she has not aged imho

Got round to seeing the latest one at last and I must say it was a classic in my view. Good guests, great host; witty, clever banter, red chair, the show flew by, and I was entirely entertained.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Thought Reese looked great on it.

Absolutely excellent episode last night. The big surprise and delight (I nearly said delicious, but I stopped myself) was Lady Anne Glenconner. if you haven’t seen, I thoroughly recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I have to agree it was a great show with a good mix of guests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

I have no idea who this Lady Anne Glenconner is but she was absolutely hilarious. One of the best shows in ages.

I have no idea who this Lady Anne Glenconner is but she was absolutely hilarious. One of the best shows in ages.

They don’t make them like that any more! :)

• Advertisement

Absolutely excellent episode last night. The big surprise and delight (I nearly said delicious, but I stopped myself) was Lady Anne Glenconner. if you haven’t seen, I thoroughly recommend it

Loved Moss of course, always funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I agree, OP, and it pains me to say that because I really like Norton. It drives me mad how unsubtle he is about pulling the story out of guests that his researcher briefed him on or whatever. I wish he would just let things flow a bit more and be a bit more off the cuff. He needs to take a career break or something. Head off and travel the world for a few years, Graham!

And the red chair needs to go. It is awful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Threads merged.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

And the red chair needs to go. It is awful.

100% agree. It's like signing up to be bullied on TV. I turn off when he announces it.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

He could get rid of the Z list uk comedians who invariably are on. They usually have far to much to say and of no real interest.
    They will always be self deprecating to try and make up for their lowly standing, on the show.

Is he on tonight as Children in Need is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tomorrow night's lineup...

Elizabeth Banks
    Ricky Gervais
    Lewis Hamilton

Music
    Kylie Minogue

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Tomorrow night's lineup...

Elizabeth Banks
    Ricky Gervais
    Lewis Hamilton

Music
    Kylie Minogue

Ricky Gervais FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭gnarbarian

blade1 wrote: »
    Ricky Gervais FFS

Yep, I wont be watching that smug prick:mad: and the icing on the cake is lewis hamilton, another smug prick..
    was looking forward to Norton tonight but oh well :(

Ricky's great but Hamilton is a bit of a tool though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Charlie19 wrote: »

Him and his private jet :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

You would think Ricky Gervais would throw a suit on, very lazy.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    You would think Ricky Gervais would throw a suit on, very lazy.

It's very seldom that I wear suits to work:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Everyone having a great laugh until this massive boring ego Lewis Hamilton walks in, for no discernible reason at all. All the atmosphere has gone out of the room...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

I haven't swen the show. But having seen him before. Ricky laughs so loudly at such stupid things it's wmbarrising. Hamilton. That vain; silly b ugger. Waa he wearing chains and rings and a baseball cap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

Shelga wrote: »
    Everyone having a great laugh until this massive boring ego Lewis Hamilton walks in, for no discernible reason at all. All the atmosphere has gone out of the room...

He recently became the 2nd most successful driver of all time.. hardly on for "no reason" . Is essentially the face of the sport at the moment and its greatest marketing tool. Him being British and being on a British chat show... Well I never

Meanwhile over in Dublin 4 we give a standing ovation to a guy after losing a world cup quarter in essentially an 8 team sport!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Schmidt is interesting, engaging, entertaining. Hamilton, well, isn't...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

Haha BOD is the most boring PC guy in the planet yet he'll be on the LLS every bloody year. The majority of guests on Norton's show are mundane A listers

Hamilton is photogenic, has millions of social media followers, is on course to become the greatest of all time in his sport - while I respect his demeanour and fashion choices won't appeal to your average internet forum poster, it's all about ratings and people will tune in to see well known faces

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

jr86 wrote: »
    Haha BOD is the most boring PC guy in the planet yet he'll be on the LLS every bloody year. The majority of guests on Norton's show are mundane A listers

Hamilton is photogenic, has millions of social media followers, is on course to become the greatest of all time in his sport - while I respect his demeanour and fashion choices won't appeal to your average internet forum poster, it's all about ratings and people will tune in to see well known faces

Dont like Hamilton, but I thought he came across ok and he had interesting stuff to say. Hugely successful man and looks set to continue for the foreseeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,593 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Charlie19 wrote: »

Ricky is a tool. Hamilton is a 6 times WDC champion. There is only one other driver in the world with more titles than him. So say what you like but the man is driven and determined to be the best all the time.
    Shelga wrote: »

He is a 6 time World Driver Champion.
    jr86 wrote: »

The majority of guests on Norton's show are mundane A listers.

I disagree I find most of them have very interesting lives. There is the odd boring one but not as bad as the LLS.
    I much prefer watching the Graham Norton show over The LLS Show as it is so boring , predictable and depressing most of the time now. It seem to be the only thing the plank presenting it knows about.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement