Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Here's a strange one... despite the cast of hobbs and shaw appearing of gramham norton show, Jason Statham has never appeared once on the show.

Does Statham do any talk shows?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Graham back Friday 27th...
    https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/graham-norton-show-when-back-on-guests-line-up-list/

Guests
    Helen Mirren
    Jack Whitehall
    Simon Reeve
    RuPaul

Music
    Normani

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Graham back Friday 27th...
    https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/graham-norton-show-when-back-on-guests-line-up-list/

Guests
    Helen Mirren
    Jack Whitehall
    Simon Reeve
    RuPaul

Music
    Normani

Jack Whitehall
    giphy-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Simon Reeve

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Music
    Normani

iTYdgVX.gif

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

yup, i'll pass on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Dame Helen Mirren, Jack Whitehall, Simon Reeve, RuPaul and Normani are on this week for first show back.

Renee Zellweger, Louis Theroux, Lenny Henry and Andrew Ridgeley are next week's guests.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I’ve had enough of Graham’ gurning to last me in this life . Surely the BBC will put him out to grass soon .

368100 wrote: »

Renee Zellweger, Louis Theroux, Lenny Henry and Andrew Ridgeley are next week's guests.

Louis was funny

• Registered Users Posts: 15,591 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I have to say I thought Renee looked terrible. It looked like she was high on drugs or something. Found the guest boring this week. A below average episode. Maybe next week will be better,

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 127 ✭✭whatcanidonow

AMKC wrote: »
    I have to say I thought Renee looked terrible. It looked like she was high on drugs or something. Found the guest boring this week. A below average episode. Maybe next week will be better,

Or maybe it won't be. Boring comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Lesalare

AMKC wrote: »

Am currently watching this episode online, am almost turning it off due to Lenny Henry. Those impressions he was doing are so embarrassing and went on for yonks. I can't stand it either when he does that God-awful, high pitched black mother screeching thing...He's so unfunny and doesn't know when to quit. :confused:

Renee Z looked great I though, but it appears she's had that weird eye surgery she had done, reversed.
    I though she looked glowing and really stylish too. She did well pretending to laugh for 4 hours having to sit next to Lenny.

This week Bruce Springsteen, Robert De Niro and Paul Rudd

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    This week Bruce Springsteen, Robert De Niro and Paul Rudd

Springsteen and De Niro,two genuine legends.

M

Springsteen and De Niro,two genuine legends.

I guess they are too busy to grace the LLS this Friday also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,366 ✭✭✭✭siblers

De Niro isn't a great guest, he's not much craic. He was on before and was pretty dull

Renne Zwelleger looked awful. Her face had zero emotion. Botoxed to ****

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Lesalare

siblers wrote: »
    Renne Zwelleger looked awful. Her face had zero emotion. Botoxed to ****

Really? I thought she looked amazing for reaching her 50th year.

She looks like she really looks after her body, yes she has fillers and botox and stuff, but she doesn't look like some plastic/trout pouting 24 year old instagram trashy, barbie doll. I thought she looked great. Super stylish and incredibly demure.

Most fellas who are interested in dating a 50 year old woman I think, would utterly thrilled to have a woman who looked like that on their arm, and most women who are nearing 50, would equally love to look as good as that. Compared to the likes of Nicole Kidman, I think she's handled her looks (other than that wierd eye surgery) pretty well and discreetly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

That was a pretty great show this week. Even ol' grumpy Bobby DeNiro seemed to be enjoying himself.

Say what you want about James Blunt's music but the man is hilarious when he's not singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

That was a pretty great show this week. Even ol' grumpy Bobby DeNiro seemed to be enjoying himself.

Say what you want about James Blunt's music but the man is hilarious when he's not singing.

James blunt is v funny on twitter

I wish Bruce was on from the start

Poor Sienna and Paul Hot Rudd didn't get much look in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I wouldn't be a fan of Blunts music but the guy is a good laugh, the thoughts of him belting out You're Beautiful and then trying to crowd surf just cracks me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,792 ✭✭✭appledrop

I thought this week was quite boring. I love Paul Rudd but he barely got to talk as all about De Niro who may be a legend but not great on a talk show in my opinion.

Guest shows are like that. Someone who you might not know or like can be brilliant craic + someone you admire can be a let down.

I always remember that one with Meg Ryan on Parkinson. Painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,366 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Pity they didn't have Pacino on instead. De Niro was fine but so much of the show was aimed at him it was a bit dull. Bruce and Paul Rudd were great.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

De Niro is famously a prickly charecter

I thought De Niro was on to promote Joker, no mention of it and it doing big money at the box office

M

Tonight...
    Nadiya Hussain
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Linda Hamilton

Music...
    Debbie Harry

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    De Niro is famously a prickly charecter
    he went on alec baldwins roast and more then one joke was made about how he has a type

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Lisha wrote: »
    James blunt is v funny on twitter

Hate the man's music but he is one funny guy ! A super guest..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,301 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Tonight...
    Nadiya Hussain
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Linda Hamilton

Music...
    Debbie Harry

With music from DJ Spoony's Garage Classical featuring The Sugababes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,581 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

The sugarbabes are brutal

Advertisement