Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would u feel.????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

Bad form of your mate but thats just my opinion; in fairness if you look at it logically a lot of people on the thread see no issue with it, that might he his point of view also.

Not something to fall out over I would think

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I don't see what the problem is. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

I think your mate is a dck tbh. Obviously knows you would be pissed but values the job over your friendship. Any normal person would understand that its a ****ty thing to do. You trusted him and that was perhaps your mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Fair game in my eyes.

If you're in the same field then he's every right to apply for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Also, so of the posts in the thread are way over the top.

It's not like you found him in bed with your wife.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,110 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Slattsy wrote: »
    Also, so of the posts in the thread are way over the top.

It's not like you found him in bed with your wife.

Fair point :eek:

OP - does that "friend" know where you live and what time you stay out til in the evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

everlast75 wrote: »
    Fair point :eek:

OP - does that "friend" know where you live and what time you stay out til in the evening?

Slattsy never said which posts were and why over the top. So i have no idea what he means

And whats knowing where I live and what time I stay out till have anything to do with anything.

Advertisement