Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Liamario wrote: »
    How in the name of Jeebus can Gamestop charge €75 for this game? It's legal robbery.

They probably expect people to use the trade in 2 games and pay 9.99 deal instead of paying full price. Even though €65-70 seems to be the standard price in most Irish game stores nowadays

Ohh, it's €75? Bugger that. While I loved the previous two games, they did start to get very repetitive and somewhat blended into each other. Anyone know how much I'd get for trading in Witcher 3 against it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Dont pay it. It's the only way they'll learn.

You can get it on pc with a steam code, for 25 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,835 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ohh, it's €75? Bugger that. While I loved the previous two games, they did start to get very repetitive and somewhat blended into each other. Anyone know how much I'd get for trading in Witcher 3 against it?

You might be better selling the Wither to CEX if there's one near you.

Sadly there is absolutely no way that my laptop could run it. Fecking thing can barely play Minecraft!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Order from VGP if you can hold out a week for delivery. Save a few quid for some beers and a takeaway to enjoy the game with at home over a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Dispatch email from Amazon. Tis on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Brought this yesterday on the irish psn store. It still hasn't started to download. Is there no pre download for playstation?

Brought this yesterday on the irish psn store. It still hasn't started to download. Is there no pre download for playstation?

It depends on the game. Some have it some don't. Then it depends on region, alot of times the US will get pre loads and we won't or they stagger the times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

I just got a text from xtra vision to say they are doing this for €9.99 with ONE traded title, shadow of mordor is one of those titles which I am finished with. This makes me happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,504 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I just got a text from xtra vision to say they are doing this for €9.99 with ONE traded title, shadow of mordor is one of those titles which I am finished with. This makes me happy.

It's actually 29.99 with a small list of current gen games. So they are offerring 35 euro trade credit for a newish game which they should be doing anyway but still might work out okay.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Dispatch email from Amazon. Tis on the way.

Just got mine now and it says the estimated delivery date has gone from Tuesday to Wednesday because of an unforseen delay with dispatch.

I knew they dropped the ball somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Steam is saying that this game isn't launching until 18.00 tomorrow. I am in the UK but I doubt that would make a difference.

352855.png

How many hours are the US behind us, probably has something to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Make what you will of that in relation to unlock time for Xboxone. Odd that PC would be later
    http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3apbcv/batman_arkham_knight_digital_preorder_unlock_time/

sheehy83 wrote: »
    It's actually 29.99 with a small list of current gen games. So they are offerring 35 euro trade credit for a newish game which they should be doing anyway but still might work out okay.

Yeah I just rechecked that text and link, don't know how i managed to see 9.99 and not 29.99

Here's the Xtravision list for anybody interested
    • BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE PS4
    • BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE XBOX ONE
    • BLOODBORNE PS4
    • BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION PS4
    • BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION XBOX ONE
    • FINAL FANTASY: TYPE-0 HD PS4
    • FINAL FANTASY: TYPE-0 HD XBOX ONE
    • GRAND THEFT AUTO V PS4
    • GRAND THEFT AUTO V XBOX ONE
    • LEGO JURASSIC WORLD PS4
    • LEGO JURASSIC WORLD XBOX ONE
    • MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR XBOX ONE
    • MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR PS4
    • MORTAL KOMBAT X PS4
    • MORTAL KOMBAT X XBOX ONE
    • PROJECT CARS PS4
    • PROJECT CARS XBOX ONE
    • THE WITCHER 3 PS4
    • THE WITCHER 3 XBOX ONE

• Registered Users Posts: 29,504 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah I just rechecked that text and link, don't know how i managed to see 9.99 and not 29.99

Would have been some bargain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

I wonder if Super valu will be stocking it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Steam is saying that this game isn't launching until 18.00 tomorrow. I am in the UK but I doubt that would make a difference.

Says the same for me. Weird, as they usually unlock at midnight.

• Advertisement

Bit of a spoiler in voice Over dialogue

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sateda343

I wonder if I were to go down to Xtravision right now...would I'd be able to get it from them... Or would they get into major trouble for it... So want to play the game it hurts!

sateda343 wrote: »
    I wonder if I were to go down to Xtravision right now...would I'd be able to get it from them... Or would they get into major trouble for it... So want to play the game it hurts!

Not a hope

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

My copy has been dispatched from Amazon. I ordered it back in August last year so the price was good back then. The exchange rate is much worse now but it is still a saving over Argos.

Paying GameStop prices wouldn't even be a consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I'm still not seeing a dispatched status from Amazon. It's saying delivery now estimated at between Friday and Monday. Fantastic. I've no way of getting to a shop that sells it in the next few days either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

How I'd feel buying Batman from GameStop.

f45b2002a3534a62a4af90789759ec5e.jpg

I can't stand GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Came here expecting early 1st impressions or some info on pre-downloading given I thought it would now be available digitally

I see where back bandwagoning on the Ole Gamestop Hate train again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

has any stores broken the street date in dublin town then today???
    lol that would be sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

I'm still not seeing a dispatched status from Amazon. It's saying delivery now estimated at between Friday and Monday. Fantastic. I've no way of getting to a shop that sells it in the next few days either

if you ever really really want a game day1 never order online thats my thoughts

after the gtav disaster never again

its cool when tue order could come a day early but thats only a rare occurance imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

My Amazon order has also dispatched.

Delivery estimate is next Monday. Gotta get stuck into the Witcher before its here.

Advertisement