Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Depends on where you ordered from. Some people in the UK already got theres.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

will the Harley Quinn story mode be any good I wonder any reviews about it online??

is it like the catwoman dlc were it was integrated into the main game I thought that was very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Will I have any trouble picking this up on the day in Xtra-Vision or Gamestop? Or do tripe-A games actually sell out nowadays? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Will I have any trouble picking this up on the day in Xtra-Vision or Gamestop? Or do tripe-A games actually sell out nowadays? Cheers.

i thought i read something about witcher 3 being sold out in some places

i think with the low install base on next gen compared to ps360 its still in the early years really

it could easily go out of stock i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Anyone know if this is going to be available to preload on PC?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Got the premium edition for €31 (PC) earlier, so looking forward to getting stuck into this next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

biggebruv wrote: »
    i thought i read something about witcher 3 being sold out in some places

i think with the low install base on next gen compared to ps360 its still in the early years really

it could easily go out of stock i reckon

The Witcher 3 was out of stock in all Argos branches around the country but they don't stock that much anyway. That was just the PS4 version though.

The PS4 has a 3:1 sales ratio over the Xbox One in Ireland and Europe with the UK being a big exception.

Still I'd say you will get a copy no problem with the crazy prices the likes of Gamestop and HMV are charging.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

http://a.loveisover.me/qynlub.mp4 so joker is back apparently. I hope this is just a hallucination or something... Joker was the star of all 3 games so far, I'm quite sick of him at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,505 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

biggebruv wrote: »
    will the Harley Quinn story mode be any good I wonder any reviews about it online??

is it like the catwoman dlc were it was integrated into the main game I thought that was very good

I read it will be a mission in the Bludhaven Police Department where you are trying to breakout a certain someone. Doesn't sound open world but could be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

http://a.loveisover.me/qynlub.mp4 so joker is back apparently. I hope this is just a hallucination or something... Joker was the star of all 3 games so far, I'm quite sick of him at this point.
    Joker is in the game only as hallucinations apparently.

• Advertisement

Not happy that Amazon has still not shipped my copy and it's down for 1 day delivery. They usually ship early for UK orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Anyone know if this is going to be available to preload on PC?

Steam edition is preloading now

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Not happy that Amazon has still not shipped my copy and it's down for 1 day delivery. They usually ship early for UK orders.

Which edition are you getting the CE has been delayed.People who are getting the CE are getting a digital copy when it comes out Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Tesco emailed me this morning that it's been dispatched so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

Which edition are you getting the CE has been delayed.People who are getting the CE are getting a digital copy when it comes out Tuesday.

Standard edition, ordered it over a year ago. I think they are dragging their feet because I got for €42 with the lowest price deal.:D

It's only now moved to preparing for dispatch.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Standard edition, ordered it over a year ago. I think they are dragging their feet because I got for €42 with the lowest price deal.:D

It's only now moved to preparing for dispatch.

No. You're just a number (of thousands) in a queue.

No. You're just a number (of thousands) in a queue.

Yeah figures, so much for first in first out anyway.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Yeah figures, so much for first in first out anyway.

Get on to them on live chat?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

It's out today, they're dispatching it today, what can you expect?

If you wanted to be 1,000% sure of having it Day 1, you should have stuck with B&M shops.

Say what you like about Parcel Motel, Dispatching Earlier, GTA5 this that and the other.... with Amazon, nothing is certain.... except for savings :P

Get on to them on live chat?

I wouldn't really be bothered chasing them on it so long as I have for the end of the week. I'm getting a better deal than most and they are usually on the ball so I'll let it slide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

Can't wait for this. Off to gamestop at midnight :D

%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-Batman-shut-up-and-take-my-money-442898.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I'd say given the low price amazon had it at a few months back, some of us are going to be disappointed when it doesn't ship on time or might have to wait till they get more stock!

/Gasp!

Good Job I have the Witcher 3, and hadn't planned on playing Batman straight away.

Cormac... wrote: »
    It's out today, they're dispatching it today, what can you expect?

If you wanted to be 1,000% sure of having it Day 1, you should have stuck with B&M shops.

Say what you like about Parcel Motel, Dispatching Earlier, GTA5 this that and the other.... with Amazon, nothing is certain.... except for savings :P

Well my order did say estimated dispatch for Friday gone and its still sitting there.

I've ordered games on a Friday morning and had them on Monday night with them via PM before.

They are usually never this late unless you select super saver delivery.

I ordered Fallout3 GOTY PS3 on Saturday night/Sunday morning and it's shipped and tracked as in Belfast already. It really is luck of the draw with them.

So what do people think my chances of walking into my local GameStop tomorrow and picking up a copy when they're open?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Very likely. This game won't sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Ordered Witcher 3 through HMV and it wasn't dispatched until Monday evening after 5 and I got it on the Wednesday. Ordered Batman through Xtra-vision so the same thing will probably happen. With the 3.5GB patch probably won't play until Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

ORDER PLACED
    13 October 2014
    TOTAL
    £37.92

Order Details Invoice
    Preparing for Dispatch
    Dispatch estimate: Monday, 22 June 2015
    Delivery estimate: Friday, 26 June 2015 - Saturday, 27 June 2015

Might have it for the weekend, but I doubt it.

So what do people think my chances of walking into my local GameStop tomorrow and picking up a copy when they're open?

No problem I'd say. Considering all the following factors, with the current install base, it's not a platform exclusive and the price they are charging.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

No problem I'd say. Considering all the following factors, with the current install base, it's not a platform exclusive and the price they are charging.

If you're walking in, check a few shops first. Tesco and Argos often have new releases for €60

I only went to gamestop to pre-order and because I had games on their list for the 9.99 offer.

If I was a release day cash buyer like yourself I wouldn't be inclined to pay €75 for it. Smyths I think have it for €68

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

How in the name of Jeebus can Gamestop charge €75 for this game? It's legal robbery.

Advertisement