Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Non-WWE Theme Song Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Okada for me too, never heard of it until this tournament, what a tune, gets the blood pumping. Echo what was said above, no way should curry man win here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Okada is my boy. Its a serious tune and its my pick to win it. Anyone that follows the PW draft can see ive love for Kazuchika and it continues here

Rainmaker for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Okada....great tune...how did one of these not face either of the previous two,there is some underhand tactics at play here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It won't win this round, but I can't let it go out with no votes so for that reason, Curry Man is my pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

And Okada makes his way through to the next round. Up next, will Kevin Nash be eating his words about vanilla midgets?

NWO Wolfpac

vs

Bryan Danielson (ROH - The Final Countdown)

• Advertisement

My vote here is for The American Dragon. The Final Countdown entrance was just epic on so many levels, and having the crowd shout along with it as Bryan hit the turnbuckles? Brilliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Wolfpac, have to give it too them as its a standalone theme

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Dont turn your back on the wolfpac,You might wind up in a body bag...........Easy for me im going for the red and black!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Danielson. Not particularly close for me either. Couldn't really remember Wolfpacs song, gave it a listen and it didn't really stand out for me. Can't say the same about Bryan's.

Thats 2 for 2 for both themes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

The wolf pack. They were far from the NWO angle being milked dry. Some great stuff came from Nash and his crew. Theme was a worthy follow up to the phenomenal NWO theme.

Always thought the Final Countdown was a bit naff for DB.

Danielson for me, it shouldn't work as a theme but it does. Think the wolf pac is over rated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Danielson no contest. As much as I love the wolfpac theme I think final countdown has. A big fight feel to it!

Victory for Bryan! Next!

Sabu

vs.

The American Males

.....well ****.

I thought my support for American Males would last longer, but against Sabu? I can't vote against Sabu here, the theme is just perfect.

Saaaaaabuuuuuuuu. Great theme that suited his character perfectly. Well in Harry

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Sabu, excellent theme for a limited but awesomely daredevil-ish wrestler. ECW all the way!

Sabu, Love how it mixes ECW rock style theme with trad Arabian/Indian music.

Sabu makes it through with ease, up next a classic rivalry is reborn!

Kenta Kobashi

Vs

Mitsuhara Misawa

Said it once and I'll say it again, Misawa has the greatest theme song of all time. Nothing comes close to it, is just massive sounding and it's impossible not to cheer for it

• Advertisement

Kobashi, love the piano work.

Love both, very hard to choose.... damn these decisions.

Eh... Misawa... just.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Misawa again for me, like TBC said its one of the best. best for me outside any American promotion and must be a clear favourite in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Kobashi...had never heard of the tune before this competition. Now it's my ringtone!

Three for Misawa and two for Kobashi, it's a close one folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

my vote goes to Misawa, although its like asking someone to choose their favorite child, ultimately there's one but fu*k its a hard choice:pac:

And Misawa makes it through after a close fight...next up is a battle of ROH champions

Nigel McGuinness (ROH - ****ing in the Bushes)

Vs.

Austin Aries (ROH - Personal Jesus)

Aries, the song was made for a cocky heel. Double AA for me

Austin May be my favourite modern wrestler, but when it comes to themes Nigel wins this one hand down, just a great feel to it and suited him down to the ground.

• Advertisement

Austin, out of the two a much better theme song.

Advertisement