Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubic Hair Removal

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Aesthetically it doesn't bother me in the slightest but like the guy in that article , i'm fed up of having "lingering bits" left behind and having to wipe for ages to remove them.

Your arse hair isn't your pubes, yanno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

No offense but only legitimate psychopaths or serial killers shave their public region.

Trim ffs. Get a body shaver and trim at the lowest setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Hazys wrote: »
    No offense but only legitimate psychopaths or serial killers shave their public region.

Its for hygiene reasons only. Im not some sort of freak or anything:)
    But yeah, babywipes and possibly a trim should solve the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Chicks dig it!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

Take a load of drink, maybe a bottle of brandy, put on a blindfold spin around about 30 times and use a cut throat razor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ravima wrote: »
    Take a load of drink, maybe a bottle of brandy, put on a blindfold spin around about 30 times and use a cut throat razor.

he said pubic hair removal not removal of the whole area !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Hazys wrote: »

I have that, couldn't recommend it enough. Great for keeping your body hair in check and all in uniform length with absolutely feck all effort. Shaving is so tedious, can give you a rash, and that's ignoring how bad it looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 gagonmine

Back, crack and sack wax is the only thing!!!! I wouldnt dream of putting a razor down there... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Dangleberrys are the bane of my existance

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

full_irish wrote: »
    This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)
    Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)
    I actually have tears in my eyes laughing. :D Thank you.

... though I am concerned for the reviewer in other ways. Namely why in gods name would you put it on your knob. If you have a hairy knob end you've got bigger fish to fry at the nearest doctors. :eek:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

please dont shave it off, trimming is really the best option. shaving will make your hole extremely itchy and very angry :P

Anyone get hairs growing actually ON their knob?

Im talking right the way up?

My Richard the third doesn't mind but I still prefer to shave em off.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 halfmoon

Removing hair is a very bad idea. Firstly it's companys who came up with the idea. It has nothing to do with hygene, otherwise you'd be born with no hair, infact removing hair increases your chances of getting infections, ie: itching, rashes and many more skin disorders, which of course the drugs companys can supply products to help all of this, but thats all it's about. So if I were you I'd leave it alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

^too late, got a 2 back and sides last night!

I'd love to post a pic of my Hitler moustache trimmed pubes

Have my Richard the Third calling my knob 'Mein Fuhrer' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

GreeBo wrote: »
    Trim & babywipes.
    Clean to a squeak.

Next.

Been using wipes and it helps a lot. Much easier than waxing or shaving.

Advertisement