Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Got my Steam key anyway. The Metascore is rubbish but I'll give it a try based on COYVB's recommendation since I have it anyway.

I am interested in checking out this game for myself despite all the mixed reviews. I might pick this up tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I am interested in checking out this game for myself despite all the mixed reviews. I might pick this up tomorrow.

All the reviews are probably right and wrong, I think, haven't played it but I have a feeling this is an ok game but not worth paying full price for ????

Might be one for a "wait till its cheaper" or buy and play sell on launch day for fast turn around ?

Just a heads up Argos have this priced wrong for Xbox One it's €37.99 at the moment that should be the 360 price :pac:

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=murdered&authToken=

Edit: They have fixed it now it's up to 62.99 hope others managed to get it while it was cheap :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

RPS were not impressed, albeit in a 'so bad it's kinda good' way.

Got around to starting this today, it good, a welcome change of pace.

I've been tormenting our dog ,
    pressing Y to meow when you possess the cat
    he's going nuts barking at the TV, then checking behind it to see where it is :D

Picked this up on PC for 12 euro a few weeks back and decided to get stuck into it last night, played 45 minutes of it before bed and threw it on again this morning. Got 90 or so minutes played and I'm really liking what I've played. It's a welcome change of pace with a nice pace and a few interesting ideas in play. It's not the most polished of titles and I can see how many will find a lot to hate here it does a hell of a lot more right than wrong and it's nice to have a game which seems content to tell it's story and not try and entice gamers with bland replayability. I can't see myself ever playing the game a second time and honestly that's not a bad thing, it's rare that I would revisit a title and as such it's nice to have one that doesn't expect me to.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

It looks like Airtight Games folded yesterday, although it seems like they had been on their last legs for a few months.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Well, the studio for this is gone already:

http://kotaku.com/airtight-games-is-no-more-according-to-geekwire-the-i-1599212629

A shame, Soul Suspect had some original aspects to it, and I'd have gone for a sequel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got this on the PS4, didnt know what to expect really but I have been suprised by it. I am nearly finished it now (Just have to pick up a few collectables before I go to the last level)

I have a couple of niggling bugs though so it wont allow me finish one of the side quests for some strange reason.

Advertisement