Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So hung up on my Hulk deal i didnt notice the lad :(

Are you on chat? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

gerp99 wrote: »
    Are you on chat? :D

Should be later ... Pm me tho

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Should be later ... Pm me tho

Nothing urgent but that other player is set to unavailable ;)

gerp99 wrote: »
    Nothing urgent but that other player is set to unavailable ;)

Sorted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Modo85 is building quite the youth team! Not wasting money on 35 year old 89's who are only going too drop on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Modo85 is building quite the youth team! Not wasting money on 35 year old 89's who are only going too drop on you.

it might be a good looking youth team but it has its down sides aswell, the obviously problem being they might never reach their potential, also the fact I have so much youth means my wage bill is sky high and im getting hit with a -700k fee after each away match

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

salomon rondon 89 rated cruzeiro up for auction, best bid secures

any zenith fans out there fancy cheering rondon on in the champions league?

deadline 10pm sunday night

So ...who has Gabi? Will this affect his rating in the game?

Match Fixing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

So ...who has Gabi? Will this affect his rating in the game?

Match Fixing

Probably not, I'm guessing they will treat his suspension like a long term injury..

If Gabi drops then Suarez HAS to drop for his ban too

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

MrMac84 wrote: »

I know man, I'm just jealous he can outbid me on the youth.

• Advertisement

I know man, I'm just jealous he can outbid me on the youth.

Sell ALL your best players for cash and just leave some 75-77s...

You'll beat him then for sure

Sell ALL your best players for cash and just leave some 75-77s...

You'll beat him then for sure

I'll just release em altogether, quicken up the process;)

It'd actually be a good system if I could buy em for bigger money once they rise a bit but alas in this game world it's not to be.

So ...

Other than Bayern ( who has a 'thing / Theory' about friendlies), Juve who regularly play friendlies and myself who also regularly plays friendlies... whats happened to friendlies?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

So ...

Other than Bayern ( who has a 'thing / Theory' about friendlies), Juve who regularly play friendlies and myself who also regularly plays friendlies... whats happened to friendlies?!

I Have one tonight against some little club called porto.😜

I know ... that little club has a friendly most gameweeks ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

JamboMac wrote: »
    I Have one tonight against some little club called porto.😜

Is that the same Porto that's sitting third, 15 places above yourself??

:D :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wilberto wrote: »
    Is that the same Porto that's sitting third, 15 places above yourself??

:D :P :pac:

My clubs a sleeping giant, just waiting till the second division to get started😀

btw, another observation ...

we need a controversy to move the thread along!

The Origional 'SoccerManager.com' thread lasted 162 days

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World lasted 180 days

We're 1500post from finishing this one and were 242days into it...

So I'll start things off ... We should all donate SM coins to Mac which he can give to the winner of next seasons cup or league cup...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Just noticed that Valencia in the 1st division are the first relegated team in the gw this season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

btw, another observation ...

we need a controversy to move the thread along!

The Origional 'SoccerManager.com' thread lasted 162 days

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World lasted 180 days

We're 1500post from finishing this one and were 242days into it...

So I'll start things off ... We should all donate SM coins to Mac which he can give to the winner of next seasons cup or league cup...

As usual when the question of lack of activity is raised, the best way to get the gw going is :

1. Squad limits
    2. Allow buying from unmanaged

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,024 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

For me its gone boring. Don't really bother with it so much days

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Two experienced signings coming in to FC Twente for the season run in. One has made his way in today as part of another deal that will be completed tomorrow. Hopefully the experience will help the FC Twente squad secure promotion. Crunch game tonight and a win would almost certainly secure at least 2nd place

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Leverkusen still in play off position ahead of tonight's game, hasn't been too bad of a season so far.

Two experienced signings coming in to FC Twente for the season run in. One has made his way in today as part of another deal that will be completed tomorrow. Hopefully the experience will help the FC Twente squad secure promotion. Crunch game tonight and a win would almost certainly secure at least 2nd place

2nd place!!!!

Mind games! Love it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

2nd place!!!!

Mind games! Love it!!!!

Still believe Lazio are the team to beat. With a squad like theirs I'd be very happy to come runner up to them

Still believe Lazio are the team to beat. With a squad like theirs I'd be very happy to come runner up to them

Thanks mate!

But as oul Jose would maintain, at this stage of the season I would rather the points in the bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

One of the days last week I received a pm to let me know of a player who might improve my squad. Arrived home from holidays yesterday to see my bid for Szalai was successful. Just want to thank Tupac for the seemingly random heads up. I don't think it's the first time he has thrown me a tip like this although its the first time I've acted upon it. Not something you have to do but definitely a very sound thing to do. So thanks man! Keeps the game interesting, keeps the wheels turning in the transfer market and strengthens my squad! Gentleman! Thanks again!

One of the days last week I received a pm to let me know of a player who might improve my squad. Arrived home from holidays yesterday to see my bid for Szalai was successful. Just want to thank Tupac for the seemingly random heads up. I don't think it's the first time he has thrown me a tip like this although its the first time I've acted upon it. Not something you have to do but definitely a very sound thing to do. So thanks man! Keeps the game interesting, keeps the wheels turning in the transfer market and strengthens my squad! Gentleman! Thanks again!

No hassle!

Better he goes to a team that will use him rather than rotting on a bench somewhere mate! Also, others have been good to me (tips wise!!) so it's good to keep things going around!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I just saw this:
    Dennis PRAET has moved to Manchester City (Ger Power) from FC Porto (Sir Bobby Robson) on a deal believed to be around 5,880,000.

GT has sold a Belgian. O.M.G!!! :eek::eek::eek:

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement