Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers on Tour - is there a doctor in the house?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

I'm a massive nerd.

I just used the random function in excel to set my gym program for tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Heart melted. Cuteness overload.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,832 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Went to the man united vs l.a galaxy game last night. It was fun! I'm tired today though and it has just been getting hotter as the week has gone on. Thankfully I'm not in the desert anymore and every so often we get the nicest beach breeze coming in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I am so tempted to say feck CA1 and just to ct8 this time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Only had three hours sleep on Wednesday. Meant I didn't hear my alarm this morning. Only happened to wake up! Had to dash around like a mad thing packing and getting dressed!

Waiting for my flight now. Think it's an hour delayed. New York, here I come! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Going to america a week from Tuesday

*frantically reads US rules of the road*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Going to america a week from Tuesday

*frantically reads US rules of the road*

CAN I'VE A PRESSIE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

bluewolf wrote: »
    I am so tempted to say feck CA1 and just to ct8 this time...

Why don't you? Its an awful lot to do in one sitting! And neither are particularly pleasant exams :P

CAN I'VE A PRESSIE

What do you want me to bring you back?

• Advertisement

misslt wrote: »
    Why don't you? Its an awful lot to do in one sitting! And neither are particularly pleasant exams :P

Cos I skipped the session in April and I feel like I should catch up somehow.
    I don't have to pay for ca1 until the end of August so I'll cram properly and decide then

you *flutter*

lol
    I don't know, a tiny surprise :D
    yay

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Get some raspberry dark chocolate M&Ms, they are amazing!

(No idea if bluewolf likes dark chocolate or raspberry, but I do)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Butterfingers!

Can I've a twinky. Is that what they're called???

Can I've a twinky. Is that what they're called???

God, they are manky, bluey. You'd puke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

My sister brought twizzlers back from the States, I ate a couple, my heart was fluttering after!

God, they are manky, bluey. You'd puke.

Oh :( I never tried one :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Pretzel M&Ms all the way. The pack is blue too. It's fate.

ooooo I'll try those so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Peanut butter m&ms, and milk duds. Also twizzlers!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

How so Joe wrote: »
    Peanut butter m&ms, and milk duds. Also twizzlers!!

YES!

You should see the shopping list that I'm giving the OH for his trip to America. No clothes or make up or anything. Just lots and lots of goodies!

YES!

You should see the shopping list that I'm giving the OH for his trip to America. No clothes or make up or anything. Just lots and lots of goodies!

My shopping list is normally full of goodies and anti histamines!! And paracetamol. So much cheaper in the states. Like $8 for 500 kinda cheap. Would be nearly worth the flight!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

sullivlo wrote: »
    My shopping list is normally full of goodies and anti histamines!! And paracetamol. So much cheaper in the states. Like $8 for 500 kinda cheap. Would be nearly worth the flight!!
    I get my mulesvisitors to bring over lemsip and tea, VITAL!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

sullivlo wrote: »

I bought back 12 16 packs of ibrofen back for Mam from the UK for under £4, the prices here are ridiculous

I bought back 12 16 packs of ibrofen back for Mam from the UK for under £4, the prices here are ridiculous

I know! It's scandalous. I bought piriton yesterday to try space out my other ones from the states and it was €5.40! I bought generic clarityn and it was €6! Not cheap to have hayfever. I get 200 allergy meds in the states for $8! It's such a rip off here.

With that in mind, a trip to the states should be arranged toot sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Sure you'd nearly save money by going to the States sullivlo :) Trying to persuade myself of this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Survived a flight sitting beside that person with the screaming baby. Success! Also watched a good few episodes of Veronica Mars. Have been meaning to get into it - think it'll be my new binge watching show back home!

Very excites to be heading to the city now. :D

Hope the weather continues to be fab for you ladies! :D

Tigger99 wrote: »
    Sure you'd nearly save money by going to the States sullivlo :) Trying to persuade myself of this!

I think so too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Three days into my holliers and I'm starting to look Spanish, apparently. Or, in my boyfriend's own words, like a Biafran :o

I get to go to Kiko on Sunday too. My debit card will be left in a state of shock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Out for drinkies.. And I'm wearing a skirt. :cool:

Makes a change from being covered in dog and cat hair. Among other things. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement