Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WANTED services/items

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

12 element wrote: »
    Why would you specify Non-National?

Because they may not charge VAT and do the job at a third of an Irish person.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭shanye

6541 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a tiler in Castlebar,
    Maybe a Non-National Tiler ??

Tile n style in Westport well Tile in Castlebar area as well large portfolio of work done.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

We had a very good Polish tiler, he lives in Castlebar, pm me and I will give you his number and you can call and see if he is still around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Just wondering where you'd buy a Triax Compact Digital Link (F-Type)?

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭12 element

Broderick's or Sheridan's would have the antiference version. You're looking for what's often know as a 'magic eye'

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

12 element wrote: »
    Broderick's or Sheridan's would have the antiference version. You're looking for what's often know as a 'magic eye'

Ah ya, seligehgit trying to make it sound complicated for people ;):D
    I think I have seen them in Argos and even Tesco at one stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

After a battery charger for a 24 volt Ryobi drill. Slide on version which is not made now. Anybody out there with a knackered drill who still has the charger?

Thanks

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Anyone got any personal recommendations for a childminder in the Ballina/knockmore area for a baby (around 9 months old)? We'd be looking to start some time around November.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

www.rollercoaster.ie might be better for this. Sorry, no help to you otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Paddy McGinty

Pat,
    The heading says "Wanted or Required". Not for advertising.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Paddy McGinty

6541 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a tiler in Castlebar,
    Maybe a Non-National Tiler ??

Great tiler from Dublin (now based about 8 miles from Charlestown) did a kitchen and bathroom for me. Don't have his details immediately to hand but can dig them out if it helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

anyone got a nyone who could

A) Offer advice on a stove install ?
    B) Anyone doing digital camera lessons?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Any recommendations for a supplier of firewood? Ideally a trailer load of well-seasoned hardwood, in short (6-8") lengths for a small stove.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I'm looking for an old second hand cheap laptop.

Just need it to work, have a HDMI connection, USB, and can connect to wifi.

If anyone can help me out pm me.

Thanks.

One of the charity shops on Hopkins St in Castlebar does second hand laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 noneeponee

Anyone got any personal recommendations for a childminder in the Ballina/knockmore area for a baby (around 9 months old)? We'd be looking to start some time around November.

just wondering did you find a childminder yet? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

noneeponee wrote: »
    just wondering did you find a childminder yet? :)

Yup, organised one just today

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

RHJ wrote: »

Might be an idea of where in Mayo you are and where in Galway you are going to and roughly what times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

RHJ wrote: »

No worries at all :D

So Castlebar town to Galway City or is it the GMIT or Ballybrit or somewhere?

There is a carpool website, not sure how good it is though!

Also what time you are leaving Galway at and from where :D

Sorry for been pedantic but nailing it down a bit better helps.
    I go to Galway 2 or maybe 3 days per week but not from Castlebar town and only go as far as Ballybrit, but I see many of the same cars on the road each day I go.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 700 ✭✭✭mikeyjames9

anywhere in mayo you can get flatpack furniture besides argos?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

anywhere in mayo you can get flatpack furniture besides argos?

thanks

Not that I know of but there is a guy who goes up to Ikea and brings stuff that you've picked out online/via the catalogue.

It's http://www.onemanandhisvan.com/index.php/ikea-orders/

No personal affiliation and I've not used them but I came across it when I was furnishing my own house. I needed loads of stuff so ended up going to Ikea myself but I'd consider the service if I only needed one or two things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Hi any one got recommendations for a carpenter in Castlebar. Just small job. One interior door to be hung, add handle and hinges etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Maths grinds wanted in Mayo.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Does anyone know of a courier/haulage firm that's regularly looking to fill a van on a run back from London? I may soon have a need to pick up a few bits of furniture for delivery to Westport.

Specifically, they're coming from Denmark, and the Denmark-London leg is provisionally sorted so I need to get them home from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

Anyone know where I could get a whiteboard in Castlebar, suitable for a hallway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I am looking for an old pc desktop to tide me over till I build a new one. Looking for free or a few small squids to take it off your hands. Would have to have at least 1 pci slot. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Quick look on donedeal doesn't show anything.

I said to myself that I might aswell chance it on here....

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭P_Cash

Would u not chance the 15€ one from aliexpress

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Stockbroker in Castlebar?

Advertisement