Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigabyte GSmart Maya M1 V2 user review

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I bolded it because it was my third time asking for a link. How can someone buy it, or find out whats involved in buying it if you don't provide a link ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

beauf wrote: »
    I bolded it because it was my third time asking for a link. How can someone buy it, or find out whats involved in buying it if you don't provide a link ???

Google? As I said I was on my phone, but still you asked for the better specs did you not?

Actually I originally asked for dual sim and what shop. You posted single sim and no shop. But as you're fixated on specs you missed that. Even when I bolded a number of things you still only thinking about the specs as its the only thing you're interested in.

I'm currently on a Windows Phone I hadn't realised how fixated Android was on specs and lag. Its not an issue on Windows Phone. But there's no dual sim. Which I used to have. Not sure I could face going back to Android.

I don't get your comment about being on a phone.

Actually I originally asked for dual sim and what shop. You posted single sim and no shop. But as you're fixated on specs you missed that. Even when I bolded a number of things you still only thinking about the specs as its the only thing you're interested in.

I'm currently on a Windows Phone I hadn't realised how fixated Android was on specs and lag. Its not an issue on Windows Phone. But there's no dual sim. Which I used to have. Not sure I could face going back to Android.

I don't get your comment about being on a phone.

Boards.ie app on android, its limited on what you can do i.e no copy and paste.

Ah, Windows phone here. Use the mobile site. TBH I assumed you'd link to Deal Extreme, which I'd kinda stopped using of late.

• Advertisement

Ah, Windows phone here. Use the mobile site. TBH I assumed you'd link to Deal Extreme, which I'd kinda stopped using of late.

Never heard of it, is it like ibood etc?

Maybe you call it something else.

http://dx.com/s/europe

Maybe you call it something else.

http://dx.com/s/europe

There goes me bank balance :( what are the products like, not looking at phones just gadgets etc.

Well cheap. Cables and connectors I didn't find lasted that long and the lights I bought (for cycling) were similarly hit and miss. But to get the same brightness I'd have to have spend x4 times as much. Delivery from the main site takes a very long time. They have a European site now, but Amazon is almost as competitive now with many items, and a few people I know got hit with duty on more expensive things. So I've stopped using it now.

Advertisement