Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sum bell end nicked me bike

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Drury Street has supervised bike parking. Still not unheard of to have bikes nicked from it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

Just buy another nicked bike op, for cheap, and consider it part of the great cycle of life.

Just buy another nicked bike op, for cheap, and consider it part of the great cycle of life.
    It's better to do what the Dutch do, have a cheap old bike painted with mad colours and use a lock that usually costs more than the bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

She robbed your bicycle, and she said it was a good ride, best ride she ever had. It must be some bike.

zenno wrote: »
    She robbed your bicycle, and she said it was a good ride, best ride she ever had. It must be some bike.
    I'd like to see you try to get the saddle back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Hopefully he threw in the river one less bike on the road

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

dave1982 wrote: »
    Hopefully he threw in the river one less bike on the road

Exactly how do you 'throw in a river'?

degsie wrote: »
    Exactly how do you 'throw in a river'?
    It's a bit like throwing a grand on "Pretty Boy" in the 2:30 at Haydock, but you're putting a river on the bike to win the race to the bottom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

spurious wrote: »
    Go have a look in the street market known as 'The Hill' on Cumberland Street (between Parnell Street and Cathal Brugha Street) tomorrow morning.
    If you don't see yours you'll see others.

Now there is something i have'nt heard of in a long time, i did'nt think that was still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

in December i was walking past Shanahans on the Green around 6pm and walked past a junkie pushing a bike, asking everyone he passed if they wanted to buy "his" bike.
    He didn't seem to have any fear of the guards across the road. I guess it would be hard to prove it wasn't his

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

It's better to do what the Dutch do, have a cheap old bike painted with mad colours and use a lock that usually costs more than the bike.

Or just nick one as and when you need it. Sort of a commune-cycle-ist. Like Dublin Bike without the fees..or the whole "we fixed the puncture for you" thing.

Advertisement